. chapter 34

Desh'ae POV

Sometimes , I really do worry about Samantha. She do a lot. And I love her. But is she that scared of my mom, and
do we really have to go though this?

The answer was yes. I mean we could do nothing but drive off anyway. And I did feel like getting beaten on.

We sat at Taco Bell. Eating tacos and curly but sugar chips. I looked up and Sam was not eating. "What's wrong babygirl?"

"Do you feel like somebody watching us???" She said looking around. I looked to. All I saw was to old lady's , eating and caught ing up on life. Then I saw the girl at the register, but she was count the money. I looked back at her. She looked tense. Like something wasn't right.

"Ok bae let's go". I said not wasting anytime trying to figure out was wrong. Hopefully see will tell me. We was starting to leave. "Have I nice day." I said to the girl at the register. She looked at me like I was disgusting and disrespectful. She rolled her eyes an kept counting her money. I walked out the door. Not turning back to see her face.

We walked to the car and hoped in. "I'm going to me grandma house on the hill side." I said to her while she hopped in the car. "Ok, just make sure you mom is at work." Samantha said a little shaky. We started down the road .

We got there and we both hopped out. Samantha walked up to me "I'll try not to drive off the road." I looked at her. She lucky I can't ride with her. "You better not, I need you." I said grabbing her hand. "If you not stable to drive I'll do it or you could stay."

She looked at me, there was a bit of worry in her eye but I can't define what it mean. Did some thing else happen? Nawl , itll be ok. I kiss her before she walked me up to the door.
"I love you and don't worry about me ok." She says touching my face. I love when she do that. It drives me crazy. "I love you too and I'll try not to " I said give her one one last kiss before I went in the house.

Damn! Why do she gotta go????