chapter 18

We left the point and pulled off. We knew we had to represent so we went to Sam house to get ready. We hopped in the shower together and washed each other. I could have got her but imma wait til later. Her touched turned me on with her body and I couldn't help myself. I want her to my self and I would have her. We got out the tub. Sam put on her blue and black shirt that grapes down on the side and is short in the front and see though back with some tights and her boots. I put on my red, white and blue shorts my white sleeveless that say keep in hundred and some timberlands. We got into the car and we was off. We pack down the street from the house just in case something happened. We got out and started walking.

We got to the party around 7:25. I was happy and so was Sam. We walked into the party and it was live. There were blunts going around along with shots. I took a few with Samantha and felt real good. "Don't get to drunk" she lean to me "I'll try not to" I said kissing her. I knew she was serious. But I know my limits. Plus we partying up on the hill , what the worst that can happen.

We told I few more shots and hit some bud. I didn't get high as I wanted cause I would have took it over the limit. I got more into the party and made some friends and had me a good time. Everyone was happy and dancing then. Got this feeling that somebody was watching me. I turned a some body that looked somebody I knew yeah.

Samantha came over and set me down to give me my lap dance. She was so good everybody watch and throwing money. She started grinding and rubbing my down , making everyone feeling some type of way. When the music stopped and everybody handed her the money she made. "Your turn" she whispered in my ear. "Oh I'll do mines in private" I said biting my lip "let's go then "

We went up stairs. We picked the best looking room in the house. "Ill be back I gonna go to the restroom". ,"Ok" she said jumping on the bed. I smiled and closed the door. Glad the bathroom right here. I was in the for a minute. Then I heard a door slam shut. I fleshed and washed my hands. I send back to the room and tried to open it.

It was locked.

I knock on the door "baby girl its me key me in". I heard some mubbling than it sound like one got slapped. I knocked again "Bae opened the door" than I heard a loud bang noise like somebody was throughen. "BAE TRE'S IN HER AND HE WONT LET ME OUT!!!!" What the fuck!!!!! I tried to break down the door. Running into it and everything. Fuck this shit I'm kicking this bitch!!! I kicked the door knob so hard til it broke. I finally got into the room and what do I see.

He's hanging her out the window.