chapter 13

Samantha's POV

I woke up feeling good and refreshed. I took a shower, ate my breakfast and went to the car. It was 7:30. Dad came out the door with his normal Bacon Club Sandwich. I smiled. Nothing changed. I hopped in the car and we drove off. Everything seem like a normal day.

Dad pulled up to the school and blowed me a kiss. I caught it and kissed back. Desh'ea text me before I left the house. She said she was sitting in the auditorium waiting on my with Ivy. What she doing back??? Don't she suppose to be at another school?? I don't know. But something isn't right about her timing.

I walked into the auditorium and got that feeling again. I got dizzy and almost sick. I walked down aile to Desh'ea and Ivy. "Hey" Ivy said before Desh'ae could get it out. "Hey" I said , looking at her crazy. Desh'ae slide down a seat so I seat between them. I know I would have to move when Tre get there anyway. "How did you feel?" Ivy asked me and I look at stupidity "Yeah I'm good. How about you and what you doing here?"

"Oh my dad wanted me to finish here. Plus I like it here. It gets me closer to y'all." Desh'ae and I looked at each other. She start giving me that look when she don't like whats finna happen. Or what is happening. I caught it and turned back to her. "Of course you can be closer to us again. Just no bs okay?" "Okay" Ivy said with smile. I didn't like that she smiled when I said that. If she try anything I got the right to punch her in her face.

Then Tre walked in, I got up so I could sit next him , but he sat on the other side of Ivy. "Good morning everybody" he cheerfully. Everybody spoke back , but Ivy was a little happlier the ours. "Wasn't it fun this weekend?" she said to Tre in a high pitch voice. "It was awesome" he said put his arm around her. I spoke up "So that's the reason why you didn't come see me in the hospital nor this weekend!!!" "No I came to your house Saturday afternoon and your sluty best friend punched me!"he said bluntly. "You the one that punched him??" Ivy asked Desh'ae. She spoke up , "He needed it any way. What boyfriend don't come see their girlfriend while she in the hospital?" I looked at Desh'ae. I know she my best friend and she punched him but she's right. Tre tried to cover his self, "Didn't I say I was busy." "Doing what" I asked I got tired of waiting. Everything was silent.

"He was me" Ivy said jumping out her seat "and he's tired of you , he doesn't need you , he wants and needs me." I looked at her up and down. Then I looked at him " Is this true?" "No" he said as Ivy cutting him off "Bae, you don't have to lie to be with me, you know I'll give you what you want , now come here." She bent down to kiss him. I stayed content. I didn't show any bit of emotion , I bent down after she kissed him , "looks like you made up your mind babyboy." I patted his face "its over". The bell rings and everyone starts moving. "Oh and Tre"I said as he turned looking for forgiveness. I turnt around to Desh'ea and tongue kissed her. She started to kiss back. Tre turned red and walked away.

Oh this is going to be a good day!