chaper 35

Why?????? At of all people ...... Why her? Is it the way she walk? The way she talk? Her kisses? Her personality? Her smiles? Her cries? What is it?

I didn't get no rest that night. I toss turned though the night thinking and wondering. Hoping make one of my dreams will give me an answer. But until then I wait.

***************

I woke up the next morning to a phone call. It was mom.

Me: hello
Mom: I didn't come home last night so y'all got to late for school.
Great , now you tell me.
Me:why don't we ride with the neighbors children
Mom:ok that's on you , bye

She hung up. I got up and woke Hennisy up. She turned away from me, hitting me with the pillow. "Guh, if you don't get up , imma pour a bucket of cold water on our head." I said hurshy. I didn't care at the moment. She got up and started dragging around to get ready . I put on my clothes and walked next door.

Ms Allen was out side , cleaning her car out. "Hey Ms Allen." I said walking up to her. "Oh good morning Desh'ae, how can I help you"

"I was wondering if you don't mind taking me and my sister to school." I said playing with finger nails. "Of course sweetie, we about to leave in a few. Just come on out when you ready." I nodded, she's so sweet in the morning.

I ran in the house to get Hennisy. She was on the couch waiting . I grab my key and my bookbag then head out the door with Hennisy, locking everything behind us. We walked over to the neighbors yard and something (someone) was standing by the passenger door of Ms Allen car. The girl looked just like Samantha. Only thing is she was slimmer just a little and had long black hair with brown highlights. She wasn't as thick as Samantha but she could pass as a twin. I keep looking as her sisters got in the car. One of them was Hennisy friends. I notice as Hennisy went up and hugged the girl. The other looked like she was in 3rd grade. Then I looked back at the other girl. I knew she goes to my school , but I couldn't think of a name. "Come girls , let's get going." Ms Allen says jumping in the back. Everybody did the same an she pulled off. Hennisy and the girl sister was talking and laughing, while everybody else forsed on the rode. "Desh'ae do you know Joey" Ms Allen asked me breaking the silence between the rest of us. "I seen her around school" I responded. I didn't wanna make it like I didnt like them. After all they are giving me a ride. "We also talked at the party" the girl added "It was before went out the dad door with Samantha". I looked straight at her. This whole time nobody said nothing about that night. And now here we are.

But the night tho. The talking. Caughting up on the past and slowly making it to the future. The drinks, the laughs. Than she asked me did I want to escape the music and I said yes. I don't remember talking to nobody else that night. I remember we walked out the back door to make sure nobody saw us in the woods. And the sex. Nobody saw it. The kissing , the feeling. Just how smooth we we're together. I good it felt against her body. How good it felt when our lips met and our tongue went head to head with each other. The moans. Just her herself is wonder to me.

We got to the school and we jumped out. Its finals and I had questions. She kissed her mom goodbye. And walked off. I had questions to ask her.