chapter six

I cant believe she brought her boyfriend. WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS? DID SHE FORGET ABOUT WHAT WE SUPPOSE TO BE GIT TO TALK ABOUT?!

Maybe she don't care , but I know she do. I don't know but I put in my headphones in my ear and started walking. Tre did the same. I could tell Samantha didn't like the silence.
She tapped me on the shoulder, "I love how both of y'all gonna walk fast and not talk to me. Don't we have something to talk about anyway?" Before I could answer , Tre grab her hand " Would you hurry up! I suppose to be gone by 4:20. It's 3:59!" She jacked her hand away. "We going. If you want get to my house than walk up yourself!"

Wow, she actually told him him off.

He walked faster, leaving me and Samantha behind.

"So , you wanted to talked?" She turned to me as we walked. "Whats wrong with him?" I said feeling a little sorry for him.

"The usual, he think he can always get his way."

"That's why I don't like him , and you could do way better than him."

She stopped and looked at me. It was like she knew and didn't want to admit it. I don't care she still beautiful, even in the sun light.

"I know."

"You know I'm gay right?" I said hipping her once again.

"I know , that would explain last night and the year after I left." As she opened her back door. Tre was already in there.

Tre was in the recliner on his phone. Set in a chair by the window. Samantha went upstairs do put her books down. Tre watched her "I love you" as she went up the stairs.

There was no reply. He got mad. " Did she hear me?" He asked me. "I don't know" I said , I really didn't care. She came back down stairs and laid on the couch. "Are you afraid to say I love you?" I asked for his sake and maybe mines

"No , why?"

"Because , he said I love you and u didn't say a word."

"I didn't hear him" she looked at him and he looked hurt. She laughed and hugged him. I laughed to , cause he deserved it. Tre got up to leave and I got happy. Mostly cause its just me and her. Samantha laid back on the couch and we started talking. Mostly everything. School, the years as they went by , pasted relationship, old memories, and how we missed each other. I loved every bit of it. Til she got quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"How's you and Stephanie?" She asked not looking at me.

"We ok, she don't know and I don't plan on telling her"

"Good" she said still not looking at me. I looked at my time and notice of dark it was getting. Damn , time flies when your having fun.

"I believe you don't know what you want." I said walking to the door.

"Excuse me" she said rising up.

"You heard me." I said grabbing the door handle. She pinned me up against the door. I feel her heart against mines and its making me go crazy. "I hate when people say I don't know what I want." She says push against me. "Than prove it" I said challenging her.

We got closer and I could feel her nose against mines. Her breath mixed into mines

Then, the phone ringed.

She jumped back as I grab the phone out of my jacket pocket.

Shit its my mom.

"Hello"

"Where are you De"

"I'm across the street mom I was just about to leave"

"You betta, call your grandma when you get over there"

"Yes ma'am"

She hung up the phone. I put the phone back in my pocket where it was in the first place , looking up at Samantha, who seems to be studying me. "Now where were we" I said with ease. She jacked me back up. This time not as much as the first.
"I know what I want , but I can't do that to him." She said, I know she got it in her but why she can't do it. Is it to early? Am I rushing this?. I don't know but I gonna do something. "I have to go, I'll call you tonight ok." "Ok" she said a little depressed, "Be careful" "I will" I said stepping off the porch walking across the street , feeling like I forgot something. Than I got to my cousins front porch and remembered:

Damn! I was so close to kissing her.