chaper two

I woke up the next morning super hot. It felt like it was 95 degrees in this apartment. I got out the bed like a slug. It wasn't working . I jumped in the shower wit nothing be cold water

All I could think about was her

How she pushed me into the tree and ripped off my clothes. Kissing me ever so softly. All I could do is morn. I wanted her and she wanted me . I could feel her heart beat against mines, and it made me go crazy.

My daydream was interrupted by my dad

"Sam , foods ready , you gotta have something to eat before you go to school"
Shit school.
"Okay". I say as I turn the water off.
I don't get a break

For all thats wondering who I am. My name is Samantha Turner. I'm 17 and would be 18 in November . The 16 actually. I can't wait . My mom died when I was 4. So its just me and my brother . All of them older than me. They also are out of school and are married and had children expect for one. His name is Danny , and he lives with me and dad. My dad is the coolest person ever. I love him pasted death. He was understanding when I told him I like pussy . he laughed and saw " If I was you , I would too"! I couldn't do nothing but laugh. He crazy but I love him.

But , I hate the fact he messed up my daydream.

But who cared.

I put on my clothes , and ran down stairs to grab something to eat on my way to school.

Man how I can't wait to get out of school.

After breakfast , I jumped in the car with dad and was on my way to school ; James Woodard High that is. I have lots of memories there. Especially with my boyfriend Tre.

Tre is short for Treyton. He's cute, tall, light skinned, muscular but skinny at the same time. He wasn't in to sports but he had the ability to. I didn't care . He was mines and that's all it matter. I also have four other friends

I'll start off with Clara. She's short, crazy , light skin with blue eyes. Long dark brown hair. Then there's Brianna. She's cute and tall, thicker than most but hands her business like a boss( if u know what I mean). Also there's Tayor. The nerd of the group. She tall wit short hair and pretty brown eyes . She weird and always know how to put a smile on people faces. Then last but not least Keta , she's tomboyish with a side of sassy. She's cute with long black hair.

We all go to the same school and in the same grade . They all know that I'm bi and don't have a problem with it. Hell Tayor and Brianna are Lesbian so why get mad?????!!!!

I walked into the school and she people everywhere. Some going to breakfast , others in the auditorium. I take my usual shot in the auditorium and wait for every one to get there.

The first person to walk up is Tre.
"Why didn't you call me?" He says , irritated as usual. "I fell asleep and I don't get a good morning and how was your Christmas break!!!" I said snapping back trying to make him guilty. " Nope you'll be alright" he said and got passed me.

This is not gonna happen today......