chapter eight

After I got out the with dad I walked up to the school. Nobody was there yet. I felt a little weird. I felt a little alone. But know it'll be OK I guess.

I walked into the auditorium and set in my usual spot. There wasn't a lot of people in there and I didn't care. Mostly cause it was peaceful. I text Desh'ae to see if she was coming to school.

Me: hey u coming

Desh'ae: hey, yeah , I'll be there in a min.

Me: ok, I'm in the auditorium

Desh'ae: ok save me a seat.

Me: ight

I logged on to facebook after I was finish then felt uncomfortable. I looked around and everybody seem to be on there phone or doing homework. I looked behind me and nobody was there.

Weird. I thought somebody was back there.

I turned around and got back on Facebook. I started scrolling down my timeline laughing at people and there crazy status. Than I came across one that stirred me the wrong way.

It said: "How you suppose to be in a relationship, and you messing around with other girls, I understand your bi but a least have respect for the person you going with. Especially since you two both know your wrong. The truth gonna come out. Hope you can handle it."

I looked at the name. Tell name was Keke Is The Realish McCarthy.

Who the hell is that!

I look at the profile picture and every. She looked familiar. But I can make out the face.

Then I felt uncomfortable again. Is someone watching me? Why do I feel this way?

Then all of a sudden I saw darkness as someone screamed my name.