Team

With a hungry Gigaceratops on the loose, you were frightened. Your job as a trainer, according to your mother, put you on the front lines. You were forced to go, despite Owen's furious arguing. He didn't want you or the baby in harm's way. You wouldn't have cared about going out to help if it wasn't for the baby. You couldn't convince her to let you and Owen stay behind. You were both given the newest guns and sent to the helicopter.

You and Owen sat in silence as the helicopter flew both of you, and the rest of the team, to the Gigaceratops' last charted location. It had made its way towards the power centre. You had no idea why it would be going there. The only thing you could think of was that just past it was where you held the live animals and food for the dinosaurs. Finally, the helicopter arrived at the location and dumped everyone out. You and Owen exchanged a look and then marched on with everyone.

"We'll be okay. I'll make sure of it." You heard Owen tell you softly.

You turned to look at him and offered him a smile.

"I know we will." You replied.

You were lying, of course. You had no idea what would happen. You weren't sure if you'd make it out alive.

The team scoured the area for the Gigaceratops. You had no idea how such a colossal dinosaur could hide so well; This thing wasn't like the Indominus Rex; It couldn't camouflage itself. Then, you heard a tremendous roar, and the whole team turned around. There it was. It had been tailing you the entire time.

"AIM! FIRE!" Someone screamed.

The moment the bullets left your guns, the dinosaur went berserk. Its huge feet began smashing down on the team, taking out person after person. Some tried to run behind, but its tail swept at them and knocked them down. You and Owen bolted. There was no way to stop it, and your guns were out. You ditched the guns to run faster; You could hear it gaining on you. You reached the power station and dashed inside. The dinosaur wouldn't fit through the doors, despite them being quite large. Instead, it rammed its great body into the building, again and again. Its attacking was relentless.

You and Owen ran through the station, trying to find the back door to make an escape. You heard a crash as the front of the building gave way, and the Gigaceratops was inside. You and Owen made it to the door just in time for the Gigaceratops to crash into a massive tower of electrical switches. You barely made it away in time for the building to go up in flames. The Gigaceratops was dead. It had to be. It had just electrocuted itself enough to set a building on fire. You stopped and gasped for air. You were exhausted.

You and Owen were making your way back to the main building when you heard sirens going off. You looked around and saw red flashing lights everywhere.

"The fences!" Owen exclaimed.

The power station must have been the one responsible for the enclosures! You had always been told it was the one on the other side of the island, not that one.

"The dinosaurs... They'll escape!" You gasped.

And that was when you heard it. The screaming, the giant footsteps and the roar. The T-Rex. It was on the loose. And it was letting all the others out too.