I Sketched My Mate? WTF? Chapter 3

Amy’s P.O.V.

Yeah dad?” I ask when I go on the last step.

“Max is going out to get pizza and drinks. Do you want to go with?” He asks.

I nod my head. “Let me get my shoes.” I tell him.

I went back up to my room and looked around for my shoes. I found them underneath a box so I put them on and made my way downstairs. Max hands me a jacket.

“It’s still raining out.” He tells me.

I take the jacket and put it on.

“Don’t be out too late and make sure…” Dad begins to say.

“Not to drive reckless.” Max says finishing the sentence.

I laugh at that.

Max shakes his head. “Alright, let’s go.” He tells me.

Dad hands Max money. “Don’t spend it on anything else. Especially those cigarettes you like so much.” Dad says with a disgusted look on his face.

“Dad relax, I’ll buy them with my own money.” Max tells me.

“Just go before I get angry.” Dad tells him.

I followed Max out the door and we got in the car and we drive off. I turn the radio on and they were playing ‘Kick in the teeth’ by Papa Roach. I began singing when Max turned the volume off.

I turn to face him. “What the hell was that for?!” I yell out glaring at him.

“I’ll turn it back on just answer my question. Why does dad hate it when I smoke?” He asks me.

I shrug my shoulders. “He probably thinks you’re addicted to it.” I tell him truthfully.

“Do you think I am?” He asks me.

I nod my head. “I think you are.” I say.

Max turns the radio back on and then song was over. I pout at that.

“Sorry Amy.” He says.

We arrived at the pizza place so Max gets out.

“Lock the doors.” He tells me.

I lock the doors and then Max shuts the door and he makes his way in. He comes back five minutes later with the pizzas and then he comes over to my side so I unlock the door and open it and Max hands the pizzas to me. I shut the door the after the pizzas are on my lap and then after Max gets in he starts the car up.

“Do you think I should quit smoking?” Max asks me.

“I think you should but then again, it’s your decision.” I say looking at him.

We arrived at that gas station and then Max gets out and then he opens his mouth.

“I know, lock the doors.” I say.

Max smiles, shuts the door and then I press the lock button. Max came back out with a bag so I press the unlock button and then he gets in pulling something out of the bag. I see that he has cigarettes and after he pulls one out, he lights it.

“I know Amy; don’t rub it in my face.” He tells me.

I roll my eyes. “I wasn’t going to say anything.” I tell him.

He rolls the window down. “Let’s get home quickly before dad gets pissed.” He tells me.

I nod in agreement. “Just don’t drive too fast.” I tell him.

Max drives off then and we arrived at our new home five minutes later.

“Hang on. I’m going over to your side and get the pizzas.” Max says.

I open the door and then Max arrives at my side and he hands me the bag and then he grabs the pizzas and after I get out, we both went up to the front door and before either of us could knock, it opens to reveal Alex. Max and I walk in and dad walks out of the kitchen.

“Good, you’re both here.” Dad says to Max and me.

“Where we going to eat at?” I ask.

“While you two were gone, dad and I got the table set up.” Alex says.

Max and I follow dad into a room that had the table and chairs in it. “Here is the dining room.” Dad says.