I Sketched My Mate? WTF? Chapter 28

Amy’s P.O.V.

*Four Days Later*

I woke up, lying next to someone. I sat up and turned my head to the left to see Matt sleeping. I smile at that and then I began to get off the bed when suddenly my arm was grabbed.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I hear Matt ask.

“Um…to go shower?” I reply.

“No, you lay down.” He says.

I sigh a little. “Alright.” I reply.

I lay back down and then Matt places his right arm around my waist and he pulls me close to him.

“I love you Amy.” I hear him whisper.

“I love you too Matt.” I whisper back.

I turned my head to the right and I see that Matt had fallen asleep. I tried to remove his arm but it wouldn’t move. I sigh a little and then I turn back to look at Matt. I lean towards him and I kiss him.

I saw his eyes flutter open and he smiles at me.

“Hey love.” He says.

“Hey babe. Can we shower?” I ask.

He nods his head and then he gets up off the bed and he grabs me and he carries me into the bathroom.

“My dad might be coming home today.” I say.

“We’ll drive by and see if he’s back. If he is, what do you want to do?” He asks.

“I don’t want to go back.” I plead.

“You won’t, I promise.” He says.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and I held him tightly. He kissed the top of my head.

“I won’t let anything happen to you.” He whispers.

He let’s go of me and then he turns to face the shower and he turns the dial on. Then he turns back to face me. We both undress and then we get in the shower. Matt pulled me close to him and he ran his hands up and down my sides. I moan loudly and I hear him chuckle.

“Stop teasing me.” I say.

“But I love doing it.” He tells me.

“Stop or you won’t get to kiss me anymore.” I say teasingly.

Apparently Matt thought that I was meaning it, because he pulled his hands away from my sides. He lowered his head.

“I’m sorry.” He whispers.

I lift my left hand up to his chin, and I lift his head up gently. He looks up at me.

“I was kidding Matt. I was teasing you.” I say.

“So I can kiss you?” He asks.

I nod my head.

“I’m sorry though.” He whispers.

Before I could say or do anything, he lowers his head and he captures my lips in his.

I pull away though and I hear him whimper.

“We have to get ready to go.” I whisper.

“You owe me.” He says turning off the water.

We got out then and Matt pulled out two towels and he hands me one. After we dried off, we went into the bedroom and we got dressed.

We went downstairs.

“Where are you two going?” I hear Scott ask.

“Were going to see if my dad’s back yet.” I say.

“If he is back, are you staying there?” Scott asks.

“What, you don’t want me here?” I question.

“I’m not saying that, I was just wondering.” He says.

“I’m staying here, if that’s okay with you.” I say.