I Sketched My Mate? WTF? Chapter 33

Max’s P.O.V.

*Two Weeks Later*

I decided to call Amy to see if she wanted to hang out.

“Hello?” I hear Amy ask.

“It’s me. I got out of the hospital just yesterday and I wanted to know if you wanted to get together.” I say.

“Yeah, I’ll come over and then we can go hang out somewhere.” Amy says.

We hang up then and then I got my shoes, wallet, and keys with me and then I went downstairs to wait for Amy. I hear a car door slam shut and then four minutes later, someone knocks on the door.

I got up and walk to the door and I open it to see Amy. We hug each other.

“Ready to go?” I ask her.

She nods her head.

“Alright let’s go. Did you want to go eat at Burger King?” I ask.

She nods her head so we head out to my car and then we get in and I drive off.

“So how’s Matt?” I ask.

“He’s good.” She says.

We got to Burger King; we got out and head inside. We ordered and then after we got our food, we ate.

After I threw away our trash, we made our way to the entrance when four guys surrounded us. Just as I was about to speak, when one of the guys lifts his hand up into a fist and he punches me in the face.

I fell backwards and my head slammed to the ground.

“Max!” I hear Amy scream my name.

I woke up in a white room and I looked around and I see Matt.

“Where’s Amy?” I ask.

“Right here.” I hear Amy say.

I sit up and see Amy. “What happened?” I ask.

Amy’s P.O.V.

I hear Max ask for me so I get up off the chair and walk towards him.

“Right here.” I say.

Max sits up and I smile at him.

“What happened?” Max asks.

I look at Matt to explain.

“Apparently some of my friends thought that you were kidnapping Amy.” Matt says.

I see Max shake his head.

“That’s fucking dumb.” He says.

I see a doctor come in and he goes to Max.

“How are you feeling?” The doctor asks.

“Good I guess. I just really want to go home.” Max says.

“Well, you can go home.” The doctor says.

Max gets out of the bed and he grabs his clothes and he heads to the bathroom and then he comes back five minutes later. I walk up to him and we hug each other.

“You okay?” I ask.

“Yeah, you?” He questions.

I nod my head and then we leave the hospital and all three of us get into the car and we drop Max off and we head back to the house. We got inside the house and we went upstairs to our bedroom. Matt shuts the door and I look at the frame hanging above the bed. It was the frame that contained the sketch of Matt’s wolf. I smile at the memory and I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

“I love you Amy.” Matt whispers.

I turn around and kiss him. “I love you too Matt forever and always.” I whisper back.