I Sketched My Mate? WTF? Chapter 17

Amy’s P.O.V.

I got my shoes on, got off the bed to see Matt holding a jacket.

“Here, put this on.” Matt tells me.

He comes towards me with the jacket and he helps me put it on. After the jacket was on, Matt grabs my hand.

“Ready to go?” He asks.

I nod my head.

“Alright let’s go.” He says.

We head downstairs once again.

“Where you two going?” I hear Heather say.

We arrived at the last step and I see Heather on the couch with Scott.

Scott looks up at us. “Your mother’s talking to you Matt.” He says.

“I’m taking Amy out and get her some food.” Matt says.

“Alright don’t stay out too late, you both have school tomorrow.” Scott says.

“Yes sir.” Matt says.

We walk out the door and towards a car.

“Is this your car?” I ask.

“Yeah.” Matt says.

He opens up the passenger door and I get in. Then Matt gets in on the other side and he drives off.

“Where do you want to eat at?” Matt asks.

“I’ll eat at Burger King.” I say.

“Alright.” He says.

We got to Burger King and then we got inside.

“You can order whatever you want.” Matt tells me.

I order what I want and then Matt orders what he wants. After he paid for the order, we went to the back and sat down.

“Thank you for my paying for my food.” I say.

“It’s no problem.” He says.

I heard our number being called so Matt got up, he quickly got the food and he came back.

He placed the food down and then he grabbed the cups.

“What do you want to drink?” Matt asks.

I tell him what I want so he goes and fills the pops up. He comes back and we eat. After we ate, we went to the car and he drove off.

Matt stopped in front of my house and we got out of the car and Matt led me to the front door.

“Thank you for today.” I whisper.

“No problem, I’ll see you tomorrow at school.” Matt whispers back.

I put my hand on the door knob thinking that Matt was leaving to his car when someone gently pulled my hand away from the knob.

I turned my body to face Matt and just as I was about to say something, Matt pulled me gently towards him and he pressed his lips against mine. He lets go of my arm and he runs off towards his car and after he got in, he drove off.

What the hell just happened? I take my hand up to my lips, it’s not a dream, he just kissed me.

I opened the door and went inside. It was quiet until I closed the front door and then I hear footsteps coming from the stairs. I see my dad and my brothers.

“Where the hell were you?!” Dad asked.

“Why don’t you ask Max where I went.” I say coldly.

I pushed past dad and began to go upstairs.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Dad asks.

“To bed.” I say.

I quickly went up the stairs because I didn’t want to hear dad yell at me anymore.

I got to my room and went to bed.

I woke up the next day to dad shaking me.

“Get up, you have school today.” He tells me.

After dad said that he left my room but then he comes back in.

“You go to school and then you come back home, that’s it. Nowhere else.” Dad says.