I Sketched My Mate? WTF? Chapter 14

Amy’s P.O.V.

“Amy!” I hear Max yell out.

I stopped walking and then Max came over and Alex was right behind him. As soon as Max and Alex arrived beside me, we began walking out.

We got into dad’s car.

“Alright Max, I know I promised you a car so we’re going to get you one but I think I should drop off Amy and Alex at home.” Dad says.

We got home so Alex and I got out of the car and then dad drove off while Alex and I went inside.

“I’m going upstairs to take a nap.” I tell Alex.

“That’s what I want to do too.” Alex tells me.

We both head upstairs and go towards our rooms. I shut my door, kicked off my shoes, dropped my bag on the floor and then I got on the bed.

I lie down and shut my eyes. I drifted off into sleep and for a while I didn’t dream of anything but then I began to dream of Matt.

What the fuck, why the hell would I dream of him?!

Then I had myself in the dream and in the dream, I gently grabbed Matt’s hand, whispered that I loved him and then I kissed him.

I woke up suddenly and then I sit up.

Why the fuck was I dreaming about Matt and why was I telling him that I loved him?!

I hear the front door being opened so I get off the bed and head downstairs. I see Max and dad.

“Hey Amy, want to come outside with me and see my new car?” Max asks.

I nod. “I guess.” I say.

Max grabs my hand and he leads me outside. I look at the car and then at Max.

“This is the same car as dad’s except for the color.” I say.

Max nods his head. “Dad said I should get the same model.” He tells me.

I nod my head. “Well, I like this car.” I say.

“Yeah and now with my own car, I can buy cigarettes and keep them in the car.” Max says.

I can’t believe that Max still wants to buy those things.

I shake my head. “I thought you were going to quit.” I say.

Max sighs. “I want to but I can’t.” He tells me.

“You’re not even trying.” I say.

“Whatever. You’re not mom so stop telling me what to do.” Max tells me.

Tears began falling down from my eyes.

“Amy I’m so sorry.” Max says.

I shake my head and then I run towards the forest.

“Amy wait!” I hear Max yell out.

I continued running. I found Matt’s house and I went to the front door and I knocked on it. The door opens and it’s Heather.

I wipe my eyes. “Is Matt here?” I ask.

She nods her head. “Come on in.” She tells me.

Heather moves out of the way so I walk in.

“Matt! You have a guest!” Heather yells out.

I hear footsteps coming down and then I see Matt.

“Amy, hey.” Matt says.

I wave a little.

“Come on up.” Matt tells me.

I head towards the stairs and I began to go up.

“Would you like something to drink?” Heather asks me.

“Do you have Pepsi?” I ask.

Heather nods her head. “Yeah hang on.” She says.

She gets me the drink and then I followed Matt upstairs to his room. We walked into his room.

“You can sit down.” Matt tells me.