I Sketched My Mate? WTF? Chapter 26

Amy’s P.O.V.

Matt took me home then and after we kissed, I went inside and he went back to his car. I see Max sitting on the couch.

“Hey Amy.” He says.

“Hey back.” I say.

I went upstairs then got into my room, put on my pajamas and went to bed.

I woke up the next day, did my normal routine and then I went downstairs and saw Max and Alex sitting at the table.

“Hey guys.” I say.

“Hey Amy.” They both say back.

“Want breakfast?” Max asks.

I nod my head. I sit down and then Max got up and he got my breakfast going.

He hands me a plate and I began eating. I notice that Alex stands up.

“I’m going out. A friend of mine is picking me up.” He says.

He leaves then and I hear the door shut.

“Amy, after you finish eating breakfast, I want you to go up to your room and stay up there.” Max says.

“What, why?” I ask.

“Because I’m inviting three of my friends to come and hang out. They don’t know who you are and I don’t want them to know.” He says.

“No I’m not. Why can’t I meet your friends?” I ask.

Max slaps me across the face. “Because I fucking hate you!” He yells out.

I began crying so I got up and ran out of the house and towards the forest. I was heading towards Matt’s house.

I saw a wolf beside the house so I stopped in front of a tree and I was shocked at what I saw. The wolf…it was the one I had sketched, suddenly it shifted into a human. That human was Matt.

I gasped lowly and I saw Matt’s head turn towards the direction where I was at. I swear I barely gasped, yet he heard it.

I came out from behind the tree and I made my way towards Matt.

“Amy.” He says.

I look into his eyes and I see anger. I back up a little but then he reached out and grabbed my arm.

“Who hurt you?” He says demandingly.

I look at him with confusion.

“You have a red mark on your cheek, who hurt you?” He asks.

“Max.” I reply.

I look up at Matt’s face and I see that his eyes are going black. Then out of nowhere Scott and Seth run over and they try to calm him down he wasn’t. Then Miles and Andy run over.

“Get Amy out of here!” Scott yells out to Miles and Andy.

The guys come up to me and they began to pull me away.

“Get your fucking hands off of my mate!” Matt yells out.

Miles and Andy quickly let go of me. I look at Matt and he still had black eyes. I began walking towards Matt.

“Amy stay back!” Scott yells out.

I ignored him and then I was right up in front of Matt. I stepped a little closer to him and then I wrapped both of my arms around him. He wraps his arms around me.

Three minutes later we pulled away from each other and I got to see Matt’s face. His eyes went back to their normal color.

“Matt, does she know?” Scott asks.

I look at Matt and see that he’s nodding his head.

“Why did he hurt you?” Matt asks.

“Who hurt Amy?” Scott asks.

“My brother Max. He slapped me.” I say.

Matt lifts his hand up to my cheek and he stroked it. I wince in pain and then suddenly he pulled me into him and he wrapped his arms around me.