I Sketched My Mate? WTF? Chapter 11

Amy’s P.O.V.

I woke up very early the next day to somebody shaking me gently. After my eyesight cleared up, I see dad.

“You need to get up and get ready.” Dad tells me.

“Alright.” I say.

He leaves then so I got out of bed and then I lock the door and head into my bathroom to shower. After the shower, I quickly got my clothes on, combed my hair and then I went downstairs. I walked into the dining room and saw my brothers sitting at the table.

I sat at the table and then dad brought out plates and he handed us the plates. We began eating and after we got done eating, the dishes got washed and we got ready to leave.

“I wish I had a car.” Max says.

“Your birthday is coming up in two weeks.” Dad tells him.

We got into the car and we headed off towards the school. We arrived at the school so we got out and made our way inside. We saw the office so we began walking.

The bell went off and students began walking through the hallway.

A girl bumped into me, she looked like a slut. She had short shorts and a tank top.

“Watch it!” The girl screeches out.

I glare at her and just as I was about to say something her eyes got big.

“I am so sorry!” The girl cries out.

The girl quickly runs off.

“What the fuck was that about?” Max asks me.

I look up at Max. “Not sure.” I tell him.

I turn my head back to the front and I see Matt looking at me.

We went into the office and I saw that Matt was still staring at me.

We got our registration complete so we walked out of the school and we got into the car. We decided to get lunch before we went school shopping.

After we ate we went to Wal-Mart and did our school shopping.

 “I need some more picture frames.” I tell dad.

“Alright, Max go with her.” Dad says.

Max follows me to where the picture frames were at and I decided to get six frames. Max and I made our way back to where dad was. After dad paid for everything we left the store and got all the stuff into the car.

“Let’s drop off the stuff at home and then head to the mall.” Dad tells us.

We got into the car and made our way home. We got home and got everything put in the house. Then we got back in the car and drove off to the mall.

We finally finished shopping two hours later and my brothers and I each had three bags of new clothing and we were now heading back. We got home and we got everything in the house and then I grabbed my bags and took them upstairs. I emptied everything out and saw that dad had gotten me a new book bag.

I placed all my school shit neatly in the bag and then I tried on all my new clothes.

Just after I had hung up all of my clothes, somebody knocks on my door. I head towards the door and open it.

“Did you have something that needed to get hung up?” Max asks me.

I nod my head and then I let Max come in and then I grabbed the picture off of my dresser and placed it in the photo frame.

I showed Max where I wanted the frame to go which would be hanging above my bed.

For some reason I felt drawn to the picture I sketched; I didn’t understand why.

After Max hung up the frame, he left my room and then I sat down on my bed and then I heard dad call my name. I went downstairs and saw dad and my brothers.

“You three start school tomorrow so I got pizza on its way and then I would suggest you all go to bed.” Dad tells us.

I can’t believe that we start school tomorrow. I hear somebody knock on the door so dad heads to the door opens it and it’s the pizza guy so dad pays him.

We ate the pizza and then all of us went upstairs to our rooms and got in bed.