3.) Love

Maya's POV

We arrived at the hotel we are going to stay at for the week. It's three in the morning. Cory goes and gets the rooms, Topanga deals with the sleeping Auggie. I carry Riley in my arms. A young man helped with the suit cases. Cory was nice enough and got Riley and I a room. Everyone was in bed except Cory and I. We were down in the lobby.

"Maya."

"Yes Cory."

"You make Riley really happy. I wanted her to find someone that would make her so happy. I know she was always trying to find 'him'. I never thought she would be dating her best friend." Cory chuckled.

"I never saw it coming either. The good thing is, we have known each other a long time, and make each other a better person. Love can't get any better than that." I laughed.

"I know. And of course being me, I wouldn't have to hunt down and murder any boys." Cory said.

"Can I ask you a serious question?"

"Of course, you are family. You have always been family."

"Do you think I am good enough for Riley?" I could see the shock in his face. I know the kind of person I am, and sometimes I think I don't deserve her.

"Maya, of course you do. Why would you ask such a question?" Cory asked.

"Everyone always has that insecurity that they are not good enough for someone. And that's how I feel sometimes. I never want to make Riley cry or, be in pain because of me being stupid."

"Maya you are growing up. Of course you are going to make mistakes. We learn from them. There is not a single person in the world that is perfect. I can see that you are changing. You are becoming better and better the more you mature. You are a lovely person, I know that Riley loves you with all of her heart. I do, I know Topanga does, and Auggie, he loves you to death." Cory stated. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Thanks for talking to me. It means a lot. But I suggest we hit the hay."

"Yup, I am sure tired. Riley and Auggie are going to be up early, and it's gonna be a long day." Cory said. We walk to our rooms and said goodnight and went to bed.

Here is the two updates. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Also hope everyone is having a good Memorial day weekend. Keep voting and commenting, you guys are the best.

~Jarzarmax~