15.) You'll Get Her Back

Maya's POV

I woke up, then started to remember what happened with Riley. I grabbed my phone texting Riley it didn't look like what she was thinking. I set my phone down, I started to smell food. And boy was I hungry. I went downstairs to see Ally in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey, you're up." Ally acknowledged.

"Yup, and I wish I could sleep and never wake up." She started putting spaghetti on two plates, garlic bread on the side.

"May we sit for dinner?" She asked. I nodded my head. No one was speaking. I twirled my fork in the noodles. I'm hungry, I just can't eat.

"Maya, can you tell me about her?" I look into her eyes, they are filled with sorrow.

"She is Riley, Riley forever smiley. She always knows how to fix things. I trust her with my life." I look down and fidget with my fingers.

"Riley is a person you want to be around 24/7. Her kindness and joy rubs off on you, which always helps me be in a better mood. She's my other half." I couldn't continue anymore. I felt my tears building up. Slowly escaping and running down my cheeks.

"Maya, I want to make this better. I want to fix what I did." Ally stated.

"Also why didn't you tell me Maya? I get that people love differently. And being different is the best thing you can be." Ally added.

"My mom thought it would make you feel uncomfortable."

"Maya you can tell me anything. I will tell you everything too. We're family, and we need to help each other."

"Thanks Ally." We finished dinner, and I was ready for bed again. Before I started to go up to my room Ally spoke.

"I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow ok?" I nod my head and continue my way to my room. I just hope everything goes alright.

So here is todays update. I hope ya'll are enjoying it!

So what do  you think about Ally now?

What are you thinking of the story so far?

~Jarzarmax~