14.) Girlfriend?

Ally's POV

Maya ran off, people were still staring, and I could still hear people's whispers. Why would that girl talk to Maya like that? Oh my god. That's why Maya wouldn't talk about her relationship with her 'boyfriend'. She had a girlfriend. She must of thought she was cheating on her with me. I feel really bad. Why didn't she tell me? Katy walked up to the table.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Just some of Maya's stuff. But um, I am gonna go back to your place. Make sure she is ok."

"Alright, I'm not gonna be home till late, so fix yourselves something to eat for dinner." Katy said. I got up and went back to my aunt's. I walked into the apartment. Nothing but quiet, it is so quiet you could hear a pin hit the floor. I went up the stairs checking Maya's room. She was passed out asleep. I close the door. I go back down stairs and decide to fix dinner. Hopefully we can talk about it at dinner.

Riley's POV

I don't ever want to leave my room. I want to stay in my room and rot to my core. I hear a small knock at the door, taking me back to reality. It is Auggie.

"Riley dinner is going to be ready soon." Auggie stated.

"Thanks Auggie, but I am not hungry."

"Where's Maya?" He questioned. Hearing her name makes me sad and angry at the same time.

"I don't think we are going to see her anymore Aug. Ok."

"But why not, I miss Maya. I want to see Maya now!" Auggie yelled.

"Sorry, but we are not going to see her anymore Auggie!" I yelled back.

"But-but, she always plays with me. She is so nice. I-I she was my friend that was always there for me, just like how she is always there for you." Auggie cried. Before I could get up, he ran off crying. Not am I only hurt, but so is Auggie. Why is life so complicated? I thought it would be easy. Of course it is not when you fall in love with your best friend.

Hey guys the story is getting good. I have been writing another one, and I think it is a really good one. I have another update coming in a bit and I will update tomorrow. Thanks to all of you have been voting and commenting it means alot. Keep it up. This book is almost a 2,000 views that is unbelievable. Thank you guys so much, I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3   <3   <3

~Jarzarmax~