24.) Last Chapter

Cory's POV ~10 years later~

The last few months have been busy. Maya and Riley's wedding is this weekend. I couldn't be more proud of them. Both went to college, and are doing great. But over the years they have fought, but they know they have something that is worth too much to let go of. When Maya came to the apartment late at night to ask if she could marry my daughter, I was crying. Maya is the one for her, and Maya asking me for permission was the best thing ever. So I'm sitting back watching my wife and daughter chatting away.

"Dad, Farkle is getting married."

"Really? That's great." After high school Farkle and Lucas went different ways than the girls, but I know that Riley and Maya can't wait to see them.

~Day Of The Wedding~

Riley is in her dress, ready to walk down the aisle. She looks really nervous.

"Dad what if I mess up the walk, everyone will think I don't know what I am doing." I chuckled.

"Hun, you will do perfect, everyone is nervous on their wedding, everyone out there loves you and Maya so much, and they are glad that you are sharing this moment with them."

"Thanks dad." She kissed my cheek.

"Alright, I'm ready let's go." Riley said. We walked to the door that led outside to the wedding. Riley took a deep breath and out we were walking down the aisle. Maya's reaction seeing Riley was priceless. Riley was now standing in front of Maya. I went and sat next to Topanga and Auggie.

"We are gathered here for the celebration of Riley and Maya's marriage, before I start is there anyone that has a reason to why these two young ladies should not be married?" The Pastor asked. Everyone chuckled in response.

"Alright, the two brides will exchange their wedding vows. Maya you'll be going first."

"Riley, I have tried writing my vows a million times, but I will never have the perfect pattern of words to tell you how much you mean to me. I'll never forget how we met, or our first kiss. I don't want to forget a thing about you. I remember sometimes we would just be lying in bed thinking about us getting married and having children, and growing old together. Those are my favorite conversations with you. I always wanted to grow old with you, it's one of the things I have been looking forward to. We have been told that we wouldn't last, but you and I know we have something so special, no one else in the world has what we have. Because the world is just me and you. Riley and Maya." Maya's words hit me so hard, am I supposed to be crying.

"Riley your vows."

"Like you I had troubles writing my vows, it's hard to write words to say how perfect you are to me, and how much I love you. I've known you most of my life, even if we had our ups and downs, we always came back to each other. We have taken care of eachother so much, when I was a little girl I wanted someone who is kind, sweet, and gentle, and that loves me. You went beyond that, I can't even explain you in words, I just don't think there is a word out there that explains you from my perspective. Now there is only one thing your changing about me and that is my last name. Because the world is just me and you. Riley and Maya."

"Alright, Do you Maya Hart take Riley Matthews to be your wife. Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her, your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Maya stated.

"Do you Riley Matthews take Maya Hart to be your wife. Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her, your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Riley smiled.

" Would you place the rings in my hand?" Riley and Maya did as they were asked.

"May these rings be blessed as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever they go- may they always return to one another. May they grow in understanding and in compassion. Now place the rings on each others finger." Maya and Riley did as they were told.

"By the power invested in me I pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" Maya pulled Riley into her and they kissed. Everyone was cheering and clapping. I know I look like a mess. We rented a huge limo, the girls didn't want a honeymoon, they wanted to spend it with their family and friends. So Topanga, Auggie, Katie, Shawn, Josh, my parents, Topanga's parents, Farkle, Lucas, and me followed them to the limo.

"Holy crap this is huge." Maya gasped.

~Later In The Night~

We've been at the house, everyone having a fun time. There was dancing, singing, it has been the best day. Maya and Riley are really happy. There was chiming of a glass.

"Everyone, Riley and I have news for you." Maya announced.

"How much am I going to have to pay now." I stated. Everyone got a good laugh.

"We are having a baby, I'm pregnant." Riley said.

"Honey, oh my god, my first grandbaby." Topanga smiled.

"I am an uncle now!" Farkle yelled. Soon the night was over and everyone went home.

"Hey, I'm gonna go check on Maya and Riley." I went and peeked into the room. Both were snuggled up whispering I love you's and giving sweet kisses. And that is the story of Their Love.

I used a website to help me with the pastors words. Thank you all that read my story, this could not be possible without you. I love you all!!!!!!! <3

~Jarzarmax~