10.) You're Worth It

Riley's POV

Tonight's the last night we are staying in the hotel. Maya and I are packing up. Dad wants us to have an early start tomorrow, to beat the traffic. I finished packing while Maya was making sure she got everything. She finished and jumped onto the bed.

"Hello beautiful." Maya said.

"Oh Maya."

"You thought that was for you, no I meant the bed." Maya laughed.

"You're a jerk." I said then playfully punching her arm. I then pushed her off the edge of the bed. She laid on her back. I straddled her hips.

"Um nice much." Maya said playfully. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. The loving kiss became more passionate. Maya's hands started to go up my shirt a bit. I yanked away.

"Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to hurt you." She apologized.

"It wasn't you, I promise."

"Then what was it?" She questioned. I pulled her back up onto the bed.

"Maya you know I love you." She nodded her head.

"It's just I am not ready. I am only 14, I don't want to rush things here. I want to take our time. I'm sorry about making you have to wait."

"Riley, I would never push you into something you didn't want to do. Sorry, about that. Plus, you are worth the wait." Maya stated. I leaned in a pressed my lips to hers.

"Thanks Maya but-"

"Hey, I think that we do need to wait. We are a bit young still. I promise, waiting will be a great decision." Maya interrupted.We got under the covers, and snuggled into one another and fell asleep.

What you think of this chapter???

~Jarzarmax~