23.) Be You

Maya's POV

I woke up to a white ceiling. I pushed myself up and looked around the room I was in. I felt my head pound. I lay back down and remembered what happened. There was a gentle knock at the door. My mom and Ally walked in.

"Hey sweetie, how you feeling?" My mom asked.

"Ok, my head just hurts that's all."

"Well listen I have to go back to work. The Matthews will be here in a bit to take you home. Ok." My mom said. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and left.

"What happened Maya?" Ally questioned.

"Wrong side of town."

"Oh." Ally and I talked for a bit when I heard a knock. It was Riley.

"Hey." She greeted.

"Hey."

"I'll just leave you two." Ally said walking out of the room.

"Maya, I'm sorry. I'm so ignorant. I should have just let you explain, talk it out. But I didn't and this is my consequence of letting you go. You should find someone better for yourself, I'm being selfish for keeping you." She cried. I stayed silent. Riley looked at me waiting for me to say something.

"Riley." I started.

"Listen to me. You are not stupid, you are you. There is no one better for me than you. No one, no one could replace my Riles. I love you so much. It hurts me when you don't think you are good enough, but you are. You are way past good. I want to be with you everyday. I want to marry you, have children, grow old with you. I want to do everything with you." Riley had tears streaming down her cheeks. I get up from the bed and walk over to her. I stand, and she engulfs me into a hug.

"Maya... I love you too. So much that it hurts." Riley stated. I placed my hands on both of her cheeks and looked it to her eyes.

"There's those eyes I fell in love with." Before she could say anything, I smashed our lips together. Putting everything I have in this kiss. We parted when oxygen became a problem. I rested my forehead on her's. She was smiling, which made me smile.

"Just be you Riley, you being you makes me fall in love with you more everyday."

Can this chapter get 10 votes, and 10 comments before I put up the last chapter!

ONE MORE CHAPTER! I REPEAT ONE MORE CHAPTER! 

GET YOUR TISSUES READY!

~Jarzarmax~