20.) You Know Nothing!

Riley's POV

Farkle and I are a couple. He asked me out when he walked me home yesterday. He is so sweet, he helped me get over a certain someone that broke my heart. I open up my locker and are bombarded with gifts. My favorite flowers, favorite chocolate, cute stuffed animals, and a card. I opened up the card. 'I love you Riley' was written. I felt arms go around my waist. I turned around to be greeted by Farkle.

"Farkle you did this, that is so sweet." I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Of course I would do anything for you." He said. I grabbed the rest of my stuff from my locker I needed. I grabbed his hand and threaded our fingers together. Why didn't I go out with him earlier?

Maya's POV

"Oh my god, he took credit for what we did."

"Maya calm down before you do something you regret." Lucas said.

"Only thing I regret is watching her go." I March off to the class. I seen him sitting in his desk. I went and slammed my hands on his desk.

"Hey what's your problem?"

"My problem is you. You think that you can just take credit for what I did. I love Riley, you know that. But here you are, lets mess with Maya's head." Lucas was pulling me back from his desk.

"Let me go. I'm not done with him." Lucas wouldn't budge.

"Maya at least I know how to treat a girl like Riley. I am not unfaithful, like you." He shot back.

"SHUT UP! You don't know anything. I wasn't cheating on Riley. That was my cousin, I would never do anything to hurt Riley! Never ever. Ever." Tears streaming down my face. I ran out the class, running out of the school. Just running anywhere. I didn't know where I was going I just kept going. Somewhere I don't think I should be.

It just went down! 

~Jarzarmax~