13.) Why!?

Riley's POV

I haven't seen Maya, much this past week. Ever since that night when her mom called. What if she is wanting to break up with me? I pull out my phone and text Lucas and Farkle to meet me at the bakery. They both reply and are heading to the bakery right now. I start getting around. I feel my eyes start to burn from my tears. I love Maya so much, I don't want to lose her. I finish and climb out of my window. I get to the bakery and the boys are on the outside patio.

"Why aren't you guys inside?"

"Riley maybe we should talk out here." Lucas suggests.

"It will be way easier and more comfortable inside." I turn to go in, but I am spun around and facing Farkle. I look at both of the boys faces.

"Are you guys hiding something from me?"

"No." Lucas states while rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I turn back around to go in. The boys tried stopping me. I see why they didn't want me to go into the bakery. My Maya is in here with another girl. Smiling and laughing. I could feel my heart crumbling. At the same time something inside of me snapped. I walked up to the table and slammed my hands onto the table. Grabbing both of theirs attention.

"I see what's going on here. Just enjoying yourself. Aren't you MAYA! It's ok. I don't need you. I don't need you, we are over. Don't ever speak to me again!" I stormed out of the bakery before anyone could see me fall apart. How could she! She told me she loved me. I don't understand why! Just because I wouldn't sleep with her. Jeez, why didn't I see that. God, I am so stupid. My mom came into my room.

"Honey?"

"Yes mom."

"What's wrong?" She questioned. I broke down in tears again.

"Maya, she was with another girl. She was being distant for the past week. And I understand why now. She got someone to replace me because I wouldn't have sex with her!"

"Riley."

"Mom, I'm done with her. I gave her my heart and she broke it. She broke it."

"Riley, did you let her explain herself?" She asked

"How could I? They were totally flirting, laughing and having a jolly old time."

"You need to let her talk. Work it out."

"Mom, I am never speaking to her again. Can you please leave? I'm getting a headache." She leaves without another word. I get into my bed and cover my entire body. I want to hide from the world forever.

Maya's POV

Riley stormed over and slammed her hands on the table.

"I see what's going on here. Just enjoying yourself. Aren't you MAYA! It's ok. I don't need you. I don't need you, we are over. Don't ever speak to me again!" She hollard with anger. She storms out of the bakery. Everyone that was in the bakery were targeting their eyes at me and Ally. We could hear some whispers that we know is about what just happened,

"Maya what was that all about?" Ally questioned. I stood up from the booth.

"I-I think, I'm gonna go home." I then started running back to my apartment. I didn't stop running till I was inside my apartment. I went in my room. I laid on my bed and started balling my eyes out. Riley thinks that I would cheat on her. That makes me cry even more. I took my phone off my dresser. I was gonna text her, but my phone is dead. I plug it in. I pace around my room, roughly running my fingers through my hair. I collapse on my bed. Letting sobs out, soon drifting off to sleep.

So here is the update for this weekend. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. I can't believe this already got 1000 views. Please keep voting and commenting, it means so much to me.

~Jarzarmax~