19.) She'll Love It

Lucas's POV

It's after school, I saw Maya run out of the school earlier. I am gonna go visit her.

"Hey Lucas." Farkle greeted.

"Hey man."

"So, you know that Riley and I have gotten closer, how do you think I should ask her out?" He questioned.

"Farkle, do you think that is something you should do?"

"Why not? It's not like she is dating anyone."

"Maya loves Riley."

"Well maybe she should've thought about that before she cheated on her." He whisper yelled. He stormed off. Here comes the drama. I walked to Maya's house. I knocked. Opening up to a black haired girl.

"Hi, um is Maya here?"

"Yes, just go up to her room." She opened the door more for me to come inside. She directed me to the stairs. I knocked on her door.

"Maya?" The door opened to the blond with red puffy eyes.

"What do you want huckleberry?"

"Let's talk. Tell me what happened. I know you, you would never want to hurt Riley."

"The girl you met downstairs, she's my cousin. She came here in the beginning of summer. I really couldn't just be with Riley all the time. So me and her were at the bakery just talking, and enjoying each others company. Then she walked in. I never seen her like that. She is not the Riley I knew." She said.

"I have noticed that Riley changed too. When you two started dating, she was like a hawk, not wanting to share you with other people."

"I wish I could talk to her. But when I get the chance I freeze. What is wrong with me? She questioned.

"Nothing is wrong with you Maya. How about tomorrow we get your girl back. Doesn't that sound good." She nodded her head.

"Alright let's go get some stuff from the store." We walked to the closest store. Getting flowers, chocolates, cards, and little stuffed animals. We stayed up all night getting everything ready. This is the closest we have been, and it felt nice. I feel that she had enough trust in me to open up to me.

~Morning~

We walked to school to get everything ready early. Riley being Riley she told Farkle and I her locker combo. We set all of the things in her locker.

"Do you think she'll love it?" Maya asked.

"I know she will."

Lucaya friendship. 

~Jarzarmax~