8.) Water Park Pt. 2

Maya's POV

"3...2...1." The boat went shredding down the slide. I held on to Riley, making sure she felt safe. She was laughing and shouting. I love her laugh. I love seeing that smile on her face, and that cute giggle. We finished that ride and did some others. The wave pool was fun. Til some kid decided to pee in it. All around him turned to a darker shade of blue. I mean seriously, why just let your kid pee in a public pool. We got out and went to have some lunch. Riley went to order our food so Auggie and I were left sitting at the table.

"I hope you are having fun Auggie."

"I am, I like being with you and Riley. You two are my big sisters." Auggie said. I pinched his cheek.

"Ya, ya." Riley came back with a cheese pizza.

"Riles are you having fun today?" She shook her head, while chewing on her slice of pizza. I laughed.

"I'm taking it the pizza is good." Riley and Auggie both shook their heads. I finished my pizza, and Riley and me, waited for Auggie to finish.

"Hey, you got some pizza sauce on your mouth." Riley acknowledged. I was about to wipe it with the back of my hand, but Riley swatted my hand away. She ran the pad of her thumb to where the remains of the pizza were. She then stuck her finger into her mouth. She smiled at me. Oh Riles, you're driving me crazy.

So here is the update for this weekend I hope that next weekend that I can update.

~Jarzarmax~

Spoiler Alert: Friends turning on their friends and dating their ex??????????????? Yes, No Maybe so??????????