5.) Don't Worry My Love

Maya's POV

Our waiter was rather friendly. Especially towards me. I could see jealousy written on Riley's face. It's cute, who doesn't love when the person they love gets jealous. Riley what am I gonna do with you. I know I get jealous too, but she is just funnier.

"Here is your chocolate chip smiley face pancakes, and your plain waffles, my lady." Jake said. I could see Riley just ready to pop him a good punch. Once again he winked as he left the table.

"How's your pancakes Riles?"

"Just fantastic." She said sarcastically. We ate the rest of breakfast in silence. We started back to our room.

"Riles, why are you upset?" I asked even though I already knew.

"Because Maya." She groaned. We entered the hotel room. Riley face planted onto the bed.

"Because why?" She sat up on the bed.

"I'm afraid I'm gonna lose you." Riley answered. She dipped her head down.

"Riley, you're not gonna lose me."

"I know I am. Your pretty, beautiful, and a good person, smart. Anyone would love to have you. And apparently so does the waiter from down stairs. You deserve better. Someone who is much more prettier. Not some stupid, childish idiot like me." Riley hollard. She was looking down at her hands, playing with her fingers. I slipped my hand into hers. I laced our fingers together.

"Riley, I wouldn't trade you if you paid me millions of dollars. You're different, everyone is. That's what makes you so beautiful. I love all of the stupid childish things you do. I think it is so cute, and I wouldn't want that to change. I don't want some stern, smarty pants. I want you, and only you." I stated. I gave her hand a squeeze.

"Maya... I love you." Riley said.

"Riley, I love you too."

So here are all yalls two updates for today. I am not sure when the next time I will update, but I hope this story will get lots of votes, and comments.  

~Jarzarmax~

SPOIL ALERT: There will be a new character added. He or she may cause something bad to happen. Remember the word MAY!