11.) Meet Your Cousin

Maya's POV

We got back a few days ago. The Matthews family and I were eating dinner, when their home phone started ringing. Topanga answered it.

"Hello."

"Oh, well hi Katy."

"Yes, Maya is here."

"You want her to come home, ok, right now she is eating dinner. When she is finished, I'll drop her off."

"Ok, bye." She then went and sat back down. The rest of dinner was silent. After helping clean up, Topanga took me home. If you could even call it that. I walked through the door.

"Mother I am home." She walks to me, grinning like a fool. What has she done this time? She takes me by the arm to the living room. There was a girl with black hair sitting on the couch.

"This is your cousin, Allyson." Mom introduced.

"I go by Ally though." She interjected.

"Your aunt and uncle needed someone to watch her. Which she will be going to school with you this year. Isn't this great?" She asked.

"You seriously made me come home for this? I'm just gonna go to bed." I then went up to my room. Only for my mom to come in. With angry written on her face.

"Maya, she is your cousin. I want her to feel as comfortable as possible here on her stay. Also don't tell her you are dating Riley. I know how her parents are, and I would never hear the end of it from my sister if she knew my daughter was dating a girl." She stated.

"Ya, like that is the worst of our problems."

"Stop being a smart mouth. I am taking you and your cousin to the bakery for awhile. I want you two to bond, I never got to bond with my cousins. So I at least know I got you to bond with someone from the family. Now get your butt up!" Mom announced.

Ok so here is your update. Plus the new character. The character is make believe, not a real person. I hope you like the three updates. 

What do you think Ally might do?   

Keep voting and commenting, I love hearing from you guys. Still don't have internet but I am trying to update at least of the weekends. Plus high school is kicking my butt!

~Jarzarmax~