12.) Boyfriend?

Ally's POV

So we are at some bakery called Topanga's. My aunt works here. This is a different change from my home lifestyle. I can tell mine is very different. My parents make tons of money. While Katy is here struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table. I maybe a rich kid, but being snobby is something I am not. I know there are people that don't have things that I do. So I am not someone to brag about it, I prefer them not to know. Maya is sitting across from me, doing something on her phone.

"So..."

"Did you say something?" She asked. I shook my head. She went back to doing whatever she was doing. She would smile so often, so I am guessing a boyfriend.

"Someone has a boyfriend, don't they?"

"Oh, yes... totally." She said nervously. Her mom came up to the table with some drinks. She snatches Maya's phone out of her hands.

"Hey, come on." Maya said.

"Talk to your cousin." Katy walked away.

"So how is this boyfriend of yours? Is he super cute? Come on tell me!"

"Oh, I wouldn't want to bore you with me talking about my relationship."

"It's no problem."

~Maya's POV~

"Oh, I wouldn't want to bore you with me talking about my relationship."

"It's no problem." She has got to be kidding me. I would bore myself with me talking about my relationship. Plus I can't tell her about Riley.

"Can we talk about something else?"

"Oh sure, I didn't mean to-"

"It's ok, nothing to worry about, tell me about yourself." She seemed to move uncomfortably in her seat.

"Before I get started, I am not a snobby rich kid. Trust me." She confirmed. I chuckled.

"So I live in New York City. My parents own a popular fashion company. That is pretty much it."

"Oh, come on there has to be more to your fabulous life." I said. She patted my hands.

"I don't know, life is life, I mean what can you expect."

Hey guys it's been awhile. Sorry about that. I have been dealing with school, and not having internet at home. With the time I have had, I have finished this story. I am writing another one. I have a name for it. I think you guys will like it. So the next chapter will be up in a bit, you don't want to miss the next chapter!

~Jarzarmax~