6.) Are They Fighting?

Topanga's POV

I could hear the girls. I wonder what is going on, I hope this fight isn't bad.

"Are they fighting?" Cory asked.

"I don't know."

"We should let them talk it out. Auggie let's get ready for the water park." Cory yelled as he started running. I laughed at how childish my husband was. I then went got ready for the water park. When we were finished getting ready we didn't hear them talking. I called Riley's phone.

"Hi mom." Riley said.

"Hey, you and Maya need to get ready for the water park. Meet us down in the lobby ok."

"Alright we'll see you in five."

"Ok bye." Auggie, Cory, and I went down to the lobby and waited for the girls.

Maya's POV

Topanga called that we need to get ready for the water park. Riley is ok now. I didn't know she thought about that. We changed in separate parts of the hotel room. I put on a baggy band t-shirt and a pair of black basketball shorts over my bathing suit. Riley put a sun dress on over her bathing suit. We got some towels and we were set to go.

"Wait Riley, before we leave." I spun her around and gave her a passionate kiss. I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers.

"Riley, I love you so much."

"Maya, I love you so much." I took her hand in mine and we walked down to the lobby where her family was waiting.

"Alright the girls are here, lets go to the water park!" Cory exclaimed. We walked to the car. I was excited to go to the water park with Riley. It's going to be fun. Plus I know how long she has waited to go to this water park. So she is getting really excited as we entered the place to the indoor/outdoor water park.

Still don't have internet, sucks, but I can update today and tomorrow. I hope ya'll are liking the story so far. It will get better, the beginning is crappy, but it will get better. Tommorrows chapter will have the spoiler alert. Keep commenting and voting! 

~Jarzarmax~