4.) Breakfast

Riley's POV

Sun light leaked into the room, acknowledging it was morning. I could feel Maya's strong arms firm around my waist. I slithered out from her hold and went and took a shower. I was all dressed and went back into the bedroom part. Where Maya laid peacefully asleep. I decided to wake her up. I ran and jumped on the bed.

"MAYA, WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" I hollard.

"Five more minutes." She mumbled throwing a pillow at me.

"Maya come on, we need to get up. We have to get breakfast, I'm starving." She slowly gets up from the bed. She gets ready. I wasn't sure if mom, dad, and Auggie were up yet. But I text mom saying Maya and I are going to have breakfast in the lobby. We get free breakfast. Maya comes out from the bathroom. She's not a morning person. At all. She was standing in front of the full body mirror. I came behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her cheek.

"You ready for breakfast?" She asked.

"Yassssssssss!" Maya laughed.

"I love you." Maya said.

"Awwww Maya, I love you too."

~Riley's POV~

Maya and I walked down together to the lobby, where the restaurant is.

We've been seated.

"What are you gonna have Riles?" Maya asked.

"Do you think they have pancakes with chocolate chips smiley faces?"

"I don't know, you'll have to ask the waiter." Maya chuckled. A young man, maybe one or two years older than us came up to the table.

"Hello, I'm Jake, and I will be your server this morning. Can I start you off with something to drink?" He asked. While he prepared himself to write it down on his paper pad.

"I'll have an orange juice." Maya said

"Um, I'll just have ice water."

"Ok I'll bring your drinks." He smiled and winked at Maya as he left the table. You got to be kidding. This guy is trying to flirt with her. OK Riley calm down, stop being jealous. Jake came back with our drinks. And pulled out his paper pad to take our orders.

"So, pretty blonde lady what are you having?" He asked. Maya chuckled and blushed. I'm ready to snap this guy's head off.

"Just some plain waffles." He turned to me.

"And you ma'm?"

"You got some pancakes with chocolate chip smiley faces?" I said trying not to sound irritated.

"Yes we do. I'll have your order to you guys soon." He said and once again winked at Maya as he left. Ok I know that he doesn't know that we are dating, but like does he do that to every girl that catches his eye.

I combined two chapters, the first one I wasn't so sure, but I decided to combined the chapters. I will have another chapter up in a bit. Thank you to who are reading my story and voting and commenting. You all inspire me. 

~Jarzarmax~