drei

Jack sits right next to me with a grin spread across his lips. I fight the urge to roll my eyes and stay quiet. I don't even bother to look his way. I can't give him the satisfaction that he gets under my skin.

He had to just sit next to me, just to bug me.

The teacher starts talking and I focus all my energy on her than to the boy next to me.

"I called you last night. How come you didn't answer?" Jack whispers but ignore and brush him off.

"Hey", he poked my cheek. "I'm talking to you."

A couple minutes in he finally realize I wasn't going to talk to him and gave up but never failed to keep glancing at me.

I tried focusing on what the teacher was saying but I couldn't help but notice Jack still staring at me.

"What do you want", I whisper harshly.

"What do you mean?"

"I can see you staring at me", I roll my eyes.

"I am not."

"Yes you a- forget about it."

I turn away and face the teacher again listening to her boring words. Another couple of minutes in, I begin to jot down things as she teaches but stop when Jack puts his hand on thigh. I suck in a sharp breath. What is he doing?

I turn to look at his face and he doesn't seem fazed at all so neither was I. I continue to write my notes down.

"What are you doing after school?" Jack leans in whispering in my ear. His fingers were tracing patterns on my jeans and my stomach does this weird thing.

What was happening to me? What seemed like butterflies, started forming in my stomach. Jack moves his hands up further and I stop him before he could go any further.

"Are you crazy?" I whisper harshly.

"You never answered my question."

"I'm tutoring you, you idiot, remember?"

I turn to face the teacher again.

"You can always tutor me in something else."

I can't help but look at him. I shake my head no but he only smirks, pressing his hands against my thin jeans again. I bite my lip, suppressing on how turned on I was getting. I press my thighs tightly together.

"Can I use the restroom", I blurt out. I had to get away from him.

"You know what to do. Write me a pass Jones."

I quickly scribble on a piece of paper and hand it to my teacher, quickly exiting. I reach the bathroom and walk in towards the mirror that hanged from the wall. I look at my reflection for a minute. Why me? What is so special about me? What the hell did he think he could do? In a classroom! Full of kids! And a teacher! He has no chill. I don't want to go back. I rather be here all day than go back to the classroom with Jack in it. God why does he make me feel so embarrassed? I run my hands through my hair before taking out my phone. I sit against the wall decided I was going to stay here for awhile as I scroll through my twitter, that is until I hear someone entered the bathroom. I jump out of fright and quickly look up.

"Jack, this is the girls bathroom! What are you doing in here? How did you even get out of class?"

"I sneaked out", Jack shrugs his shoulders.