zwölf

*Two weeks Later*

I moved in back with my mom, yes my mom. I was honestly acting stupid about the whole situation. She was right. Blood doesn't make you family. Love does.

I just feel terrible for treating her like shit. I've been trying my hardest to make up all the shit I have done and even thou she says that there's nothing to apologize or make up for I still feel guilty.

After that whole fiasco with Jack and me actually opening up to him, there have been a few smiles here and there.

I wasn't exactly on talking terms with him but I could stand him at least now.

I continued to walk to my next class as I tried to figure out a way to make up for my actions to my mom. I trip on myself knocking someone else on the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry", I reply, rubbing my head.

"No your fine", a deep voice implies.

Wow that was sexy. I get shivers.

I quickly look up to see a very good looking guy standing before me with a charming smile.

"Hey", I say softly. I slap myself mentally. Why did I even bother to breathe?"

He laughs briefly before replying with a "hey" back.

"Um..I have t-to g-go", I say breathless. He probably thinks I am dumb.

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" He's still smiling.

"God he so hot."

"Thank you."

Wait?! Oh fucking no. Shit.

"Um...sorry I have to go bye." I quickly run down the hallway to my last class.

I hate my life.

After an hour of boring math class, the bell rings and I exit heading to my car. I walk outside only to see the same guy who I bump heads with leaning on the fence of our school looking like he's waiting for someone.

He spots me and I quickly turn around walking slowly the other direction.

Damn it! How was I suppose to get to my car?

--------------

So I'm extremely happy af. We won grand champions and that hasn't happened in a couple of years so I am just overwhelmed with happiness. I can't believe we actually ducking did it. I thought we did horrible and it was shit. I guess not. Btw this is for marching band lmao yep.

Vote, comment, add to the library, and share with the fam if ya liked.

If you want me to read any of you guys books just write it on my wall. I don't mind.

- b ; we queens who slay as a squad ✨