sechszehn

"So really why are you here", I ask while I get change." Don't worry he's standing outside my door-"Jack, I'm still getting dressed!"

"I know", he smirks.

I roll my eyes and quickly bring my shirt over my head before he does anything else.

"Do you wanna see a movie?"

I cough. What? "Today?"

"I mean yeah I guess. Whenever's fine." He brings his hand to the back of his neck.

"Why would you want to watch a movie with me?"

"Just forget it?"

"No! What? I was just asking. Ill go I just never thought to see the day where your actually asking me out to watch a movie...with you."

"Why?"

"Well cause I've always hated your guts. I mean you were a huge jerk to me."

"No I wasn't."

"Yes Jack, you were."

"Well it's different now. We can be friend and start fresh."

I grab my phone and head out the door. "Okay. Lets go."

He drives is to the movie theater an we pick a movie.

This honestly feels really weird and out of place. I haven't actually been Jacks friend. After everything......it was just me by myself.

We take our seats in the very back where no one was. I can't help feel a little nervous. I don't know what's going to happen or what this night is going to bring us. What if we become actually really good friends? I honestly couldn't see that.

He places his hand on thigh and I tense up. This movie was in the middle of its plot line and already he has manage to do something.

I place my hand on top of his and move it down slowly. He intertwines our fingers and I feel the heat rushing towards my cheek. This feels so weird but yet I didn't do anything to stop. I actually quite enjoyed it.

I look down at our hands an admire how perfectly my hand fits in his. It was like it was almost made for us.

He swipes his thumb across my hand and I feel relax.

I move his hand up more towards my thigh. I honestly didn't know what I was doing or what I wanted.

I let his hand break from mine and come in contact with the buckle of my pants. I bite my lip and he unbuckles, curling his fingers into the waist band of my underwear.

I didn't quite know what I was doing.

But I did know it was two people.

Two people that craved each other; we both wanted each other.

--------

Ugh he's doing that thing with his jaw again. Man that makes me weak.

If you liked VOTE, comment what you thought, add to library, and share with the fam. + want me to read your book comment on my wall(otherwise I won't) and ill read it bc I don't mind.

- b ; tired once again.