dreiundzwanzig

IM HONESTLY FUCKING PROUD AND REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE SO HYPE AND I THINK YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!!!! OKAY NOW TO THE STORY:

I enter the party as I lead Jack out of the crowd towards the drinks. I didn't necessarily want a drink but I wanted to be able to at least hear a few words come out of Jacks mouth. The music was blasting loud. No one could hear a thing, nothing. I would suggest us going to a quiet room but knowing what were cable of, we would never talk. Sam had invited me to this stupid party that I only went for him because I could of swore he was pissed at him after his last text.

I look around. Of course he's no where to be found.

"I'll be right back I'm going to use the restroom", I inform Jack.

He looks at me and smile. "Okay."

I look for a door that looks like it belongs to a bathroom which did give me much help. I end up looking through each door praying no was in it. Luckily I found the bathroom. I open the door.

"Sam!"

"Milia", Sam says standing up, his face brighten.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to barge in like that!"

He chuckles lightly. "Your cute you know." He stands up and walks my way. He grabs my hands and I get an uneasy feeling.

"Malia we have been friends for the longest I can remember." He pauses looking down at our intertwined hands. "I like you. Scratch that, I love you Malia. I need you. I crave you."

He looks up at me and I am speechless.

"Sam are you drunk?"

"Come on, Malia. You and me, we fit together like puzzle pieces. I know I sound like shit but I mean it."

He leans in and I push him off of me. "I'm sorry Sam but I just don't see you that way.

"Malia I know you don't mean that. We have been through so much. You have had to gain feelings I know it."

"Yeah sammy, as friends." I shake my head. I didn't want to be hearing this. "Sam look I don't mean to hurt-"

He presses his lips to mine. I pull my lips away immediately and push him off.

"What the hell Sammy?!!"

"Come in Malia we belong together!"

I turn around and head for door. Sam grabs me by the wrist and I try to let loose. He throws me across the room and locks the door blocking my way.

"We belong together. I love you Malia!!! We belong together!!!

"Sammy stop", I say as I carefully get up. I back away from Sam as he walks towards me.

"Don't fucking touch me", I scream afraid.

He leans in once again Wrapping his hands around me bringing me close to him. I'm right in his grip and I try endlessly to push him off. I grab my hand an slap him making him drop me as I scramble across trying to get to my feet. He regains himself and grabs my foot before I could get up. He turns me around holding my wrist.

"Stop!! Get off me! No", I half scream, tears strolling down my face.

He rips my shirt and I kick him.

"Don't deny it baby."

I crawl to the sink floor getting up. He walks towards me and this time I kick him in his dick as he groans in pain. I run past him to the door only to be thrown to the ground. My hands lay flat on the ground and he grabs me, pulling me as he's turning me to face him. He hovers over me and I scream as I try to get off of his hold.

Jack busts open. His eyes land on us before he grabs Sam and knocks him out. Sam falls to the ground with blood dripping out from the wound on his lip but stands up ready to fight.

"What the fuck is wrong with you", Jack yells. I hold on to him as I cry.

I tug on his shirt and he looks at me with sorrow. I shake my head.

I hold on to his shirt sobbing into it making a big wet stain. He picks me up bridal style and carries me out of the party without a word.

-------

YOOO SO DID YOU GUYS FUCKING LIKE IT???????!!! I WORKED SO HARD ON THIS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND!!! LMAO! THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 1K LIKES LIKE BLASJSJAJSH.

Vote for my new book Daddy. You guys will for sure like it and if you guys vote for it I will for sure update this on the max so go go go go!!

If you liked this VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO LIBRARY, AND SHARE WITH THE FAM

- b ; SO FUCKING EXCITED🔓