fünf

"I need something hot", I say as I fumble through the racket in the store.

If Jack could change so quickly then so could I, just physically.

"Whoa. This is coming from the girl who didn't even want to go five minutes ago." Sam pesters and I just roll my eyes.

"People change." I shrug. I didn't see a big deal out of this. Moments ago he was begging me to go and now that I'm actually interested, he's questioning me about it. I just don't get it.

Im doing this for myself not Jack.

"Not that quick."

"Oh shut up. I just need something and your not helping but ranting me out."

I move on to the other stack that was on rack, moving it forcefully.

"Geez would you take it easy. Your going to break the damn rack."

"No I'm not. Worry about yourself."

If he wasn't going to help me then he might as well leave.

"You could wear this", he grins pulling out an ugly ruffled purple dress with all different kinds of patterns on it.

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"What about this?" He pulls out a laced dress that looked like something you would sleep in when you were about to get some.

I huff. "Stop playing around. If I don't find anything then I can't go."

"Lighten up Milia. Why are you so tense? Is it Jack? He left. He's in the pass now. He can't-"

"Just mind your business", I snap. I don't know why I was being this I was just so aggravated with myself and Jack for being so stupid that I'm taking it out on Sam.

"Look I'm helping out and I'm not even question your desire to change yourself for that jerk but you got to give me a chance."

Sam was of course right. I was yelling at him for nothing. I was just so aggravated over Jack that I was taking it on him when he didn't deserve any of this.

"I'm sorry. I'm taking you for granted. You are helping and I'm thank you for you. I'm sorry I'm being such a bitch I'm just so aggravated."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I rather not." I turn back to rack and look again.

It's not that I didn't trust Sam because I did with all my heart. He had help me with a lot of my issues and problems and I am so grateful to have him, it's just I didn't want to keep throwing my problems onto him. He had enough of his to go deal with the whole a day. Maybe if he was in better place, I would tell him but for now I rather stick to keeping it to myself.

"You could wear this", Sam says as he pulls out a red half long dress.

By the looks of it, it looked like it reached about mid high knee length and it was strapless. It was beautiful. It really was.

"No. I don't think so. Put it back." I shake my head and turn my head back to the rack.

I sigh, giving up. There were no dresses that were peaking my interest. There was no point in looking. I really didn't even like dresses.

"I'm might not even wear a dress. I am so I really want to be uncomfortable the whole night. I don't need to wear a dress to be hot, right?"

"Whatever you wear regardless, you'll always look hot", Sam gushes and I push him chuckling.

"You're such a dork."

I pull out normal crop top and some designed shorts that happen to have some lace on it. It was good enough. I didn't want anything exactly flashy but still something I wouldn't normally wear.

"I just need jewelry and sandals to match and I'll be all good."

"Your going to wear that?" Sam looks at the fabric in my hand like its some disease. 

"That's was kind of the plan. Is there something wrong with outfit I chose?"

Personally I didn't find anything wrong with what I chose but clearly Sam had problem for him to be flipping out over it.

"Isn't it's just a little revealing."

"I mean it's a crop top what do you expect. Skin is going to be showing. And this is coming from a guy who pulled out that dress that was basically a swim suit. Come on now, don't be stupid."

"Damn chill. I'm just trying to be a good friend and make sure you don't walk into the party looking like a hooker."

"Well what else is there", I say frustrated.

I know he was just trying to be a good friend but there was nothing I liked in the store and now that there finally is, he seems to have a problem with it. I shouldn't even have to need his consent.

"I don't know", he shrugs looking down at his phone that he pulled out a second ago.

"I'll go with jeans and that crop top. Happy?"

"Peachy."

"Great."

I grab the fabric and bring it to the cash register, paying for my things. Sam was too focus on his phone to notice me staring at him. Once I got my bag handed to me, I fled out of the store that some how managed to keep me there for half an hour and proceeded to head home.

so I'm suppose to be doing my homework but instead I'm doing this. Homework sucks anyways. Boo education, right? Hahah xxx