einunddreißig

We just stare at each other, lust in each of our eyes. I knew he craved me. I also knew this was wrong.

So I stepped away. Believe me I'm falling head over heals for Jack but I think the same is happening with Nate.

I just can't choose between them.

Maybe it be easier to choose none.

But me and Jack have so much history together and we've been through a lot and just have this deep connection.

But with Nate, he makes everything seem fun and new and exotic and he gives me a rushing feeling. He's the definition of yolo.

I don't want to leave something that could of been a great beginning.

I back away from Nate and head to my car leaving him confused.

I honestly didn't want to be the hoe that fucks with both guys feelings but I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

I drive off to Jacks house where I said I would meet him.

I feel so guilty.

I have never lied this much in my life. I feel like the moment I see him I'm just going to burst but yet I don't each time.

I pull into his driveway before grabbing my things and exiting my car running up to his door.

I take a deep breath before I head inside.

-------

sorry this was short this was just a filler and so it was crappy as hell so sorry but next chapter lest just say its gonna be lit

YOOO guys I want us to have a squad name but idk what it can be. I don't want no cheesy shit but something that's lit. Idk if you come up with one just @ me bruhhh my birthday is literally a couple hours away I'm dying. bitches i'll really be queen.

vote, comment, add to library, and share with the coolest fam.

alright. stay cool&lit lil homies$$$

- b ; almost the birthday girl✨