sechsundzwanzig

It was the day. The day when Sam came back. I don't know why I honestly thought I would be safe and everything would turn out okay. I was just starting to get comfortable and now I'm just left tense all the time. I don't wanna feel this way. This pain, this hurt, this scared feeling in the pit of my stomach. I honestly wanted everything to go back to normal.

I feel super bad for Jack. Every time he goes to comfort me I just can't do it. Not yet.

The feeling of touch was the feeling of pain that ached my heart.

I could quite wrap the idea of others not hearing the screams coming from my very own lips. Sure the music was loud I just- I don't know what I thought.

I let the cool breeze hit my cheek as I head outside entering another building heading to my next class.

I was glad there was people around. At least I would be somewhat safe. I hurry off to English class.

I sat in my seat making sure to have my head down. I knew he would see me but I couldn't help try to make myself invisible just a bit. Luckily people strolled in later than Sam making the empty seats around me full of students.

I relax a little, bringing my shoulders down just a tad.

I wait for his appearance and when he steps in I hold a breath.

I stare at the bare desk provided for me.

He walks to a seat and sits down as class begins.

I see him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. I knew things were going to occur. I knew he was going to come up to me. He wasn't going to leave me alone.

All I could do was just sit there and wait.

--------

yooo that picture had me weak af! I don't like Madison sorry if you do. And no the reason I don't like her is not bc she's dating jg like I get hella pissed when some ppl try to play that shit on me like no bitch I never said that 1 and 2 I shipped Jemily so it ain't a problem jg dating girls it's just Madison like honestly thats so childish. god them hoes be getting on my nerves. them niggas be tryin to play but Madison, what's good?

stay rad and clear of hoes. idk man.
the grams: imbriiii

- b ; vote, comment, add to library, and share with fam bc u luv me :-)))