dreiunddreißig

I laugh like a child as he hold me in his arms kissing my very own lips. I sit on his lap with my legs spread across the ends of the recliner. He leans in but I move back a little teasing him.

"Oh so you wanna play that game", he smiles.

I bite my lip as he continues to attempt to kiss me. I giggle lightly as I move back for the fourth time. He places his hand on my cheek as he holds me and kisses me so furiously. I gasp into our kiss and he lowers his hand down squeezing my butt. I smile into our kiss and so does he. We continue like this for what seems forever before he switches us.

He lays me down on the recliner smiling widely. He kiss my neck slowly moving down to my breast dropping to my stomach.

His hands slowly reaches down to the button of my jeans as he slides them down my legs. The cold air hits my leg goosebumps forming.

His fingers lightly brush against my dripping underwear. I squirm a bit trying to control my breathing.

"Stop teasing me", I groan.

A smile tugs at his lips and he wraps his fingers around the waist band of my undergarment pulling it down.

He kisses the inside of my legs moving his way down to my region.

As he inches closer I lose breath.

"Jack", I growl sexually frustrated.

He takes me by surprise.

The warmth of his tongue uplifts me as I moan out. I squirm around a bit making his grab my waist holding me in place.

He stops and kisses around my region teasing me heavily.

"Jack please", I beg.

He kisses around it driving me crazy.

His tongue finally touches me but lightly. He moves slowly and I lift up supporting on my elbows only to drop on my back arching it. I run my hands through my hair.

He flicks his tongue around my entrance and I can't take it anymore.

I grab a fist full of his hair and push him closer to me.

I moan out loudly.

"Jack", I moan breathless. "I'm gonna-"
He shakes him head, his tongue lapping around me harshly as his fingers plunge in and out. He lifts his head up meeting my lips as his fingers continue the pleasuring feeling.

I moan out one last time before I release all over his fingers. He slides out and pops them in his mouth.

I move onto him and his him. I move my lips slowly down to his neck.

I bite his earlobe, gently kissing it.

"Let me do something for once", I whisper.

"Are you sure. I mean there's no going back-"

"Yes Jack. I'm sure."

I drop on my knees nervously and unbuckle his pants. Out of everything I have done, this wasn't one of them.

I pull down his boxer and I take his eruction in my hand.

"Not to hard", he flinches.

"Oh. Uh I'm sorry", I laugh neverously.

"Just-"

I take him into my mouth and swirl my toughness around his tip.

"Yeah like that", he half moans.

I continue my actions bobbing my head up and down.

"Fuck Malia!" He grabs my hair and holds it right in his hand.

I take my hand and wrap around sliding up and down swirling my tongue around his tip once again.

"Malia. I'm going to."

Warm liquid squirts down my throat as he releases and I swallow quickly.

I move up and wipe my mouth.

"Malia that was....."

I smile proudly as I walk away.

"Where are you going", he questions.

"To the bathroom to wash my mouth."

--------

I feel like I haven't wrote smut in like forever so here you go:-) if you liked vote, comment, add to library, and share with fam+if you want me to read your book comment on my wall(otherwise I won't) I don't mind. also check my other books if you haven't and follow me on the grams @ imbriiii

alright stay cool lil homies

- b ; cool beans