neununddreißig

"Come to bed please", Jack whines.

I stand in the door way, my hands cross across my chest.

I smirk. "No I think I want some water first." I turn around and head toward the kitchen. He follows behind, his foot steps right behind mine. I open the cabinet, taking forever to choose a cup. I smirk as I see him tap his foot anxiously in the corner of my eye. I smirk at myself.

I open the refrigerator pouring myself some water before closing the door and turning to Jack.

"Thirsty", I smirk offering him some water.

"Very."

He sets the cup down and before I knew it my mouth was molded on to his like puzzle pieces.

"You are mine tonight and I want you now."

His hands rises up my night gown unbuckling my bra, throwing it to the side.

"Jump", he whispers. I follow wrapping my legs tightly around him while he sets me down on his table counter.

He licks my bottom lip asking for entrench which I gladly allow. His hand moves further and further down my waist and I haven't even realized how much my stomach has dropped. He takes his hand and places between my legs spreading them further apart. I run my hands through his hair tugging touched and rougher by his touch.

He presses himself on me tighter rolling his hips slightly. I grip his shoulders, my nails indented in him as I moan aloud countlessly many times. He takes each movement slowly making unbearable.

"Jack please", I beg.

He smirks, stopping his actions. I try to contain my ragged breaths as I slightly pout at his action. 

He lays me flat while he climbs on top of me. He lips move to my neck, nipping the sensitive part of my skin. I moan in pleasure and he moves further down leaving wet kissing down to my stomach. He plays with fabric around my waist before lifting it above my belly button.

He moved in between my legs, kissing the inside of my thighs teasing me.

"Jack", I whine.

"Someone's inpatient."

He leans in closer his hot breath fanning me.

I close my as I feel the vibration flow through out me. 

Relax.

Temptation...

The door opens freezing us at the spot.

---

i updated yah! who you think it is??? if you liked vote, comment, add to library, and share with fam. also check out my book 10:00p.m bc it's rad and trust me ik you guys will like s check that out for me please. message or write on my wall:profile if you need or want to say anything. alright stay cool n rad homies.

- bri