achtundzwanzig

I struggle to get out of his grip for what seems like the fifth hundredth time.

"Let go of me Sammy", I scream as I viscously pull my arm.

He lets go and looks at me. "Y-You still c-call me Sammy." His eyes tear up and I don't feel one drop of pity for him.

"You don't deserve to cry." He didn't. After everything.

"Malia, I have missed you so much." He brings his hand up to my face but I back away shaking off his touch. "I want everything to go back to normal. How it was. Please let me make it up. I can't live without you in my life."

He turns around as he runs his hand through his hair. I watch as he runs his fist along the walls of the closet. He turns to face me.

"Malia, you have to understand. I didn't mean to do those things to you. I was simply drunk! That's it!"

"Sam, it doesn't seem like it. To me it seems like your trying convince yourself more than me."

He doesn't say a word but brings his hands to his face, hiding himself. I quickly use this time to head out the door and run to class as he calls out my name.

I simply don't look back.

Did he honestly wan me to pity him? He wanted me to forgive him. I can't believe how blinded he was by his actions. He was the one is wrong. He simply can't be forgive. Not by me.

I walk to late class, gaining a slip and giving it to the teacher as I walk into math class. I sit down in the back next to Jack as I feel his state burning holes within me. That's all he seemed to do.

"Where were you", he whispers softly in my ear. Shivers run down my spine.

"I just needed to refresh myself", I lie. If Jack knew he would kill Sam and I rather not visit him in jail.

"Are you okay?" He gives me a stern worried look and a small smile spreads across my face as I nod lightly.

He pushes the piece if hair that has fallen, behind my ear and looks at me. He takes his hand and holds my face swiping his thump across my cheek. I close my eyes and relax to his touch. It was nice to unravel myself to him after being so tensed up.

"Mr.Gilinsky. Mrs. Stone."

The whole class looks back at us and we slowly pull away from each other.

"See me after class."

Smirks place on students as they turn back around for the lesson. Little fuckers. I didn't have time for this shit.

-------

so you guys what the hell is watty2015??? so I have a competition tomorrow(yes on Halloween my favorite holiday unfortunately) and if we make it we have to stay until 2 in the morning. how fun! lol but no joke im actually hyped bc it's hella lit sooo...if you liked vote, comment, add to library, and share with fam+want me to read your book comment on my wall(otherwise I won't) I don't mind. also if you haven't, check out my other books and follow me on the grams @ imbriiii

alright stay cool lil homies

- b ; lit