dreiundvierzig

I waited patently by Jacks locker as he takes out his things.

"What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know." I shrug.

"Well where do you wanna go?"

"I'm actually pretty hungry. Can we go somewhere to eat?"

"Yeah. Whatever you want babe." He kisses my forehead leaving me to smile like a child.

Can life be this simple?

He gathers his things and we head to his jeep that have become very fond with. Maybe where moving to fast? But if feels so right. I'm actually happy for once.

He pulls in to a place that I'm unfamiliar with and I admire how pretty it looks outside.

"Have you've been here before?"

"No, but I thought it looked cool so I figured we could eat here." He chuckles.

We enter the diner taking a seat in the first booth we saw.

I knew Jack was starving as well as I was. It was nice how the two of us could hang out straight after school. If felt like we were off of those lame shows.

The place is full of posters and bold colors. It's actually kind of cute. I'm surprise me and Jack haven been here before.

A waitress comes our way and we get ready to order.

"Hi, my name is Brianna and I will be your waitress today. Lets start off with beverages, what would you like to drink?"

"A coke please", I state and look a Jack.

"I'll take the same thing." He smiles.

"Okay that will be right up."

She says and walks away.

Me and Jack start our conversations and it feels like its just the two of us in the diner. I love how we get so invested into each others opinion and what we believe. It shows we care.

She comes back with our drinks and I can't help but notice the look she has been giving Jack. It honestly bothers me to the point where I feel like throwing something at here.

She gets closer to Jack as I see her nervously pull her hair behind her ear.

"What would you like to have?"

"Can we both have burgers with a side of fries. One with onions, one without." Jack orders for both of us.

"Yes."

The waitress gives him an admiration glance and I can't help but feel jealousy take over me.

"That's it", I snap. I give a fake smile before waving her off.

Jack looks at me and just grins.

"What?"

"Nothing, just you are so hot you know."

I giggle at his stupid comment before taking a sip of my drink.

How did I honestly get so lucky? He deserves so much better. How could this beautiful creature be tied down to me? It was crazy to just thinking about it. Its funny how we started. We hated each other and to come this long way really pulls at my heart. I absolutely love him with all I am and can give.

My phone buzzes and I look down seeing there is a message.

iMessage: Blocked Number
"Can we talk."

I feel my face get pale as I already know who it is.

(a/n: lol guess who's back. not me. check out my book the color pink.and pls vote and leave feedback. woah self promotion.)

- bri