dreizehn

"If I didn't know any better, it seems to me that your avoiding me."

His voice startles me. I turn around slowly.

"I-Im.......", I stutter. I mean I was. Oops.

"Here, let me talk. Your a pretty cute girl and considering you look good and all innocent, which by the way makes you even more attractive, how bout I get your number. But first can I get your name", he chuckles. God even his laugh was sexy.

"My names Milia."

"Beautiful name."

"Thanks", I blush, maybe a little more than I needed to.

"My names Nate", he smiles.

I smile and nod my head. This is so awkward.

"Well I actually have somewhere to go."

"Oh really where?"

I choked. "Excuse me?"

"Where are you heading to", he answer with a smirk planted on his face.

Did he know I was lying?

"Are you like this with everyone. Shy? I mean I can't complain, it's actually kind of cute."

I open my mouth but shut it right after.

Just looking at him, he made me breathless.

He moves closer to me, leaving minimum space between us.

"Well I will see you tomorrow hopefully then. Until then bye Milia", he smirks. He knows exactly what he's doing and it's working. That fucker.

I watch as he walks out the doors. I lean against the lockers and take a deep breath. I look over my shoulder to see the one person who would obviously be watching.

Jack.

---------

so I was reading this book bc someone wanted me to read it and give feedback (which I enjoy doing very much) and it was magcon book type and it just made me realize how much I miss them tbh. Like she even had the picture that I have posted right now. It just have me have those feelings man. They were a rad ass group.

vote, comment, add to library, and share with the fam. If you want me to read your book write it on my wall. I don't mind.

- b ; MAGCON FOREVER ✨