vierunddreißig

Jack snuggles his head more into my neck.

"Jack", I groan. "Get off me."

He moves his head giving him access to kiss my neck.

"That's not fair", I chuckle.

"What's not fair?" He acts all innocent.

"Shut up."

"Gee, you sure are nice."

I give him a cheesy smile before getting up and throwing on a navy stripped dress.

I turn towards the mirror and grab my gold watch wrapping it around my wrist.

"I like when you wear this", Jack says looking at me through the mirror. He places his hands a little above my waist squeezes it lightly. "It fits your body perfectly."

I smile before I turn around and peck his lips.

I lean my forehead on his as he does the same. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"This is nice", I breath out.

"I love you."

"What?" I pop my head up and open up my eyes now looking at Jack.

"Yeah, I love you."

I look at him shock. I almost feel like its too soon but my stomach flutter game is so strong right now.

I lean in and kiss him passionately grabbing him by the neck.

"I love you too", I say as the words leave my lips. It feels weird to say for someone other than my parent but I kind of enjoy the feeling of it. "Now get dressed before we're late to school."

He grabs me and brings me towards the bed.

"We still got time."

------

man i miss the old jack and his smile. If you look back to way before to now its not the same. I'm sorry this chapter was full of shit but the next one won't be so yaaah! If you like 5sos then check out my new book BABYSITTER ig and if you liked this chapter vote, comment, add to library, and share with the fam.

- b ; lmao