fünfzehn

I wake to the sound of my doorbell ringing. Who the hell was at my house this early??? Okay it wasn't early because I over slept until one but still.

I get up slowly and rub my eyes.

I open the door.

"Jack? What are you doing here?" I blink rapidly. I was still adjusting to the light.

"I just wanted to hang out. Are your parents home?"

"No there both a work", I say as I raise me eyebrow. I move, letting him in. I go back to the counter and pour orange juice just to realize that I'm still in my pajamas. I had no pants on! Just a big t-shirt!!

I quickly panicked. He didn't seem to notice. He makes his way towards me and I stop him right there.

"Look I just wanted to apologize for yesterday at school. I had no right-"

"You cannot come over."

He takes a minute before answering. "And why is that", he smirks.

"I have to change", I mumble. Oh god.

"In the kitchen?" He raises up his eyebrow, laughing shortly after.

He continues to move towards me backing me up against my fridge. He looks me up and down.

"I'm warning you", I say as his face is inches away from mine.

He wraps his hands around my waist.

"Jump", he whispers and surprisingly I do just as he says. He places me on the counter gently and I look him in the eyes and look down only to see my big t-shirt up to far showing my underwear. I quickly tug it down and look back up to see a smirking jack.

"You know", he whispers, nipping my neck. I moan softly. "You look very sexy in that big T-shirt." He moves towards my lip. "If only it was mine that you were in."

He looks down at my lips before looking back into eyes. He leans in slowly and I do the same. Our lips meet and the wild sensation leaves me breathless. He moves his hand higher on my thigh and I can't help but squirm a bit. He tugs on my bottom lip before licking it for entrance which I grant rightly after. His hands slide into my inner thigh and I disconnect leaning on his shoulder breathless. He knows what that does to me.

He smirks at me once again and I force to take the upper hand from him. I wrap my legs around, bringing him closer to me, removing all space that was between us. I move around in circles in slow motion making him whimper.

"That's not fair", he states in my hair.

I chuckle softly and I feel bulge growing.

He moves his hand forward to my region and I suck in. He grips the waist band to my underwear before curling his fingers inside.

I quickly hop of the counter before letting this go any further. He smirks.

"Oh shut up", I say as I go to my room to get dressed.

---------

Wow they're both such a tease. can I get it a goals!!! if you liked then VOTE, comment, add to the library, and share with the fam + want me to read your book, comment on my wall and I will bc I don't mind.

so how do you like the book so far?

- b ; stay fresh lmao