fünfundzwanzig

Narrator:

He began to panic shaking her. Not a single breath from her lips. Not a single movement from her body. She was completely utterly cold. Warm tears start to form on the brim of his eyes.

Was this the end of her? The moment where he finally realized he lost his first love?

He woke up from his terrible dream looking around. He look straight at Malia making sure everything was already and she was breathing.

He couldn't stop thinking back to what had happen to the innocent girl lying beside him. How could someone do that to her?

He wished if only in time he could of gotten there earlier. If only he could of erase the scars that were forming in her memory. If only he could of bandage the blood that was spilling from her empty lifeless body.

(A/N: DEEP SHITT OR WHAT)

*back to normal*

I stare at the reflection in the mirror that was looking back at me. I softly rub my fingers over the fabric of skin that was bruised. Jack didn't see this, any of it. I didn't want him to. He would for surely kill Sam if he knew how much he hurt me.

Physical and mentally.

If I only knew his feelings for me maybe I could of stop it sooner. Talk to him. Maybe I lead him on to thinking of the possibilities. I ciuld help but blame myself. I have should of saw the signs. I thought i was smarter than this. I wanted so hard to make this pain I was feeling to go away but nothing could stop it. I did appreciate Jack and the little things he did.

Buying me food, bringing a blanket for me in fourth period, it was just endless.

It was all great honestly but I just couldn't get over the fact. Luckily he hasn't been in school so I don't have to see him considering I have two classes with him. But I'm just waiting for that day do when he does come back and shit goes down.

And then who will save me then.

------

GUYS I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT JB SONG SORRY IS SO FUCKING GOOD I CAN'T GET IT OUT IF MY HEAD AND THE VIDEO BOY OH BOY I AM SO JELOUS!!!!

srry this was a filler

if you liked vote, comment, add to library, and share with the fam+want me to read your book comment on wall(otherwise I won't)I don't mind.

stay cool. Idk
the grams: imbriiii

- b ; living life like larry