Chapter 30: Sexual Desire

Today I was going back to school. I got dress and ate something. The month I was in Virginia, my leg healed up and was doing much better. When I was ready, David decided to drop me off to school.

"Bye Baby thank you and I love you."

"I love you too," he said as I kissed him. Then I got out the car and went inside the school. I headed to my first class. When I got to class, everyone welcomed me back. When I looked over by my desk, a huge smile grew over my face. James was there, I haven't heard from him since the last time he was by me. As I looked at him, he slowly looked up and his eyes caught with mine. A huge smile grew over his face too. As we looked at each other, I seemed like everything around us was blocked out and everything was in slow motion. I saw him slowly get up and say,

"Natalie." I didn't even let him finish saying my name before I quickly walked over to James. When I reached James, I jumped in his arms. I didn't care if I was in class and everybody was watching us. I just wanted to kiss him sooo badly; my body was aching for him. At this point I didn't care, as I was strongly wrapped in James arms, I looked at him and kissed him like I was totally hungry for his lips. We heard everyone around us said, "ohhhhhhhhh" n we heard the teacher say, "no kissing in class." James and I didn't care and we continued. This was all lust. Finally we stopped and looked at each other. Then he kissed me one last time and we sat down. I am really sexually attracted to him a lot because I just felt like tackling him right know in the classroom and do him in front of everyone. My body was just aching for his touch.

The whole period I was uncomfortable because I wanted to touch James. As class was going on, I was thinking of a place that no one would go in the school. I was thinking about the basement. All they had downstairs was supplies like tables, desk and chairs and lots of other stuff that belonged to the school. As soon as the bell rang I was already out the door and I ran to the staircase in the way of James' next class. As I saw him pass, I grabbed him. When he caught his balance, we ran downstairs.

"Natalie where are we going?"

"Downstairs."

"For what?"

"Ya'll see. What my body has been wanting since I saw you today." James looked at me confused. When we finally got downstairs, I ran to a place where we wouldn't be seen. Where we were, there was a table. I rested my bag on the floor. Then I took off my jacket and put it on my bag.

"What are you going?" David asked me as he saw me unbuttoning my shirt. I didn't answer him all I did was unbutton my shirt, and unhook my bra. I turned around, took off my bra and shirt, put back on my shirt and buttoned the middle button. I turned back around and looked at James. James didn't know what to do but open his eyes in shock. I walked towards James. I put my hands up his shirt and felt his abs. Then I kissed him. I raised his shirt up, took it off and kissed him again. The kiss got intense. James picked me up; I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me up under my butt. Then he walked over to the table and rested me down. As I kissed him, I put my hand into his pocket to see if you might have a condom there and luckily he did in his back pocket. I put the condom on the table and unbuckled his pants fast as we were kissing. Once his pants were unbuckled, I put my hand into his pants and I started stroking his friend. As we kissed, I heard him moaning with pleasure. I pulled in closer to him and brought him down on the table with me. We were down each other's throats and I couldn't take it anymore. I let go him and pulled down his pants. He quickly took it off. I got off the table, stooped down and gave James head.

As I gave him head and stroked him, I heard him moaning and it was getting louder. I continued. After a while, I knew he couldn't hold it in any longer because he was moaning louder.

"Natalie I can't hold it in any longer," he said trying to hold it in. I really didn't want him to release in my mouth because I thought it was disgusting. I stopped and I watched him quickly run to a spot. Suddenly, I heard him moan again. Just at the sound and thought of it I started laughing. When he walked back to over to me and I was still laughing. When he got to me, he roughly picked me up and put me on the table. That turned me on a lot. I quickly ripped the condom package open and gave it to James. He quickly put it in. Before I was even able to take of me pants, James was done unhooking it and roughly pulling off my pants. Then he pulled down my underwear and quickly opened my shirt. Then he pulled me towards him and slowly entered me. I forgot how big his friend was and moaned loud as he was in me. I wanted him more in so I wrapped my legs around his butt and he went in deeper making me moan louder. He thrusted in and out at a normal pace, first. Then he got rough; he cupped my breast and went hard. He came out and then he slammed himself back into me hard causing to me to moan even louder. He kept doing that for a while then he went back to the normal pace. I have never felt sooo sexually attracted to a guy before that his body just drives me crazy.