1. I am Jeon Jungkook

__________________________

I could feel my eyes starting to get tired. I had been on the computer for the entire day and yet my chapter was still far from finished.

My webtoon had been popular since the moment I released it and it felt like I had been too hard on myself promising at least two new chapters a week.

I leaned back into my black leather chair and sighed. Life went pretty slow now actually.

I had finished college with no idea about what I wanted to become. I was good at a variety of things, but none of it really stuck to me. At least I had my webtoon which provided me with some money.

I stood up and wandered around the room, it was rather hot since my computer had been on for several hours straight. Also, I had not left my room since this morning. My phone vibrated and lit up the dark room slightly as it was lying by the keyboard.

A text? It was from V.

"Is everything going well? Take a break and come to the restaurant? Jimin is coming as well as soon he finishes work. !(◎_◎;)"

I couldn't help but to smile at his totally irrelevant emoticon choice and wrote back that I was on my way.

V or Kim Taehyung was probably the oddest person I had ever met.

His way to perceive the world always seemed to be different from everyone else's, it was hard to know what was on his mind. Also, I had never seen his parents although we were childhood friends and had known each other for about 11-12 years already. Every time I asked him about it he just laughed, said that they lived in Daegu and then switched topics.

Park Jimin was another one of my childhood friends, he had a rather shy and innocent personality. When we were younger he would always follow me everywhere and tell me everything, even though he was actually older than me.  

I turned my computer off, grabbed my light blue jeans jacket that was carelessly thrown on a chair near me and put it on.

My apartment looked pretty lonely. It was small and all the walls were painted in the same pale white color. There was one kitchen, one bathroom, one "big" main room and then my room.

My room was where I spend around 99% of my time at home in so I had not bothered very much with the furniture in the other rooms. They only had the most crucial things in them.

I went out the front door and locked it. After that, I begun to move towards the restaurant where V was working.

The time was 07:34 pm.
__________________________

I arrived at the restaurant at 07:56 pm, which was pretty quick considering that I was walking.

V lit up when he saw me and instantly wrapped his arms around me in a warm, friendly hug. It was V's way of greeting me but I had always been curious to why I was the only one he ever greeted that way.

Jin stuck his head out from the kitchen.

"Hi Jungkook, nice to see you! V, back to work." He spoke and put two plates of food on the desk in front of him before disappearing into the kitchen again.