15. Hold me tight

__________________________

The memories from 5 years ago that erased the old ones settled slowly inside of my seemingly fragile mind. It felt like if i let myself go for even a moment, they would cut painfully against the present.

I took a deep breath. Made my decision.

"Fine."

If that's what it takes to save V, to return everything to normal. Then fine.

Something cold took over my mind, it hurt just slightly at first but soon enough, it turned into a deep pain. The thoughts and memories scattered inside and i could feel a slight taste of blood in my mouth.

The handsome guy with the friendly face.

Jin.

The spy sent from another planet that would had to choose between me & his duty.

V.

What was my place in all this?
What role did i have?

What identity did the other me posess?

I closed my eyes in a try to surrender calmly to the pain and chaos. I concentrated on the ground underneath my feet, the small winds that almost unnoticable hit my body and the distant sound of seagulls in the background. Everything became still. Almost like a painting in which i was the main character. The world was revolving around me, that's what it felt like.

And in the midst of all that...

A soft voice appeared.
My own.

"I'm here for V."

I nodded and let it take control.

The other me took a step forwards, the pararell version of me, made only for the sake of loving and protecting V. The version of me that had managed to throw away all useless feelings such as guilt, fear and plain helplessness.

The other me & the real me.

We opened our eyes together, facing the calm sea.

Familiar voices suddenly appeared behind us and we turned around to see Jimin & J-Hope running towards us.

"Jungkook! Jin told us little about what happened so we rushed here. You have to save V! Good luck! You can do it!", J-Hope screamed before he had even reached us.

Jin? Why would he?...

They stopped before me and i felt relaxed and a bit warm inside.

"Thank you.", the other me said.

Jimin looked at me and with a shy yet determined face he placed himself right in front of me.

"Jungkook, I just wanted to say that if you have a moment of weakness in this fight, we have your back. I don't know exactly what we can do... But we won't let your efforts go to waste. We believe in both you and V. Fighting!!", he said and added a big smile to the last words.

I couldn't help but feel so touched that i almost teared up.

"Fighting!!.", i heard the other me say back loudly with the warm feeling still lingering in our chest.