10. Drowning

__________________________

"Seems that you really went to save them last time, huh.", Suga said.

I glanced at Namjoon, he sat still in the black leather couch behind Suga. Not even lifting his gaze.

"Yeah. I did.", i said.

Suga smiled and gave me an entertained look.

"Cocky, aren't you.", he said.

I didn't answer him.
There was no point.
It might even make the situation worse.

I flinched when Suga suddenly walked up to me and put his hand under my chin. Gently but yet forcefully lowering my head a bit.

"How are you gonna deal with the consequenses?", he asked.

I freed myself from him.

"What?", i asked.

Namjoon stood up from the couch and walked in our direction. I froze when he walked past us, thinking that he'd do something unexpected. He didn't.

He stopped about 2 metres away from us and said with his back turned.

"You made a promise and whether there really are consequenses or not... I'll make them as a punishment.", he said.

I turned around and stared at him. Pleading pathetically with my eyes for him to stop. Not that...

He turned his upperbody around and looked at me.

That smirk again...

"Your destiny with Jungkook... I'll destroy it."

Destroy...

Please don't get close to Jungkook...

Because i wouldn't know how to handle it.
__________________________

"Anything.", i said.

Happy and hopeful that he finally would rely a little on me. V's hands tightened their grip around my waist and he snuggled himself into my shoulder.

I smiled.

Foolishly.

After staying like that for a few seconds, nervously and with our hearts beating fast his breath started to slowly find it's way closer to my neck. I shivered when his lips grazed against my skin just briefly to the moment after be gently pressed against it in a sweet kiss. It felt like all the veins in my body started beating in the same tact as my heart.

He drew back his head a bit and with eyes half closed he tilted it. V's right hand had somewhere in the process placed itself behind my neck.

He came closer and although i felt like panicking a bit, i couldn't move my body in any other direction than towards him.

V used a little more strenght in his hand to push my head forwards, i closed my eyes.

And finally