12. Losers in love

__________________________

Jimin studied me as i gulped down the rice, soup and other foods in front of me. His eyes had a look of worry mixed with entertainment. Jin passed by our table and i gave him the thumbs up.

"As expected, your food is the best!", i said.

"Eat a lot!", Jin answered with a smile.

I nodded and continued eating. After a few seconds, Jimin leaned forwards over the table with a look showing that he was about to speak.

"So what do you think it is that he needs to tell you?", he asked.

"Mmffhh?", i answered with my mouth full of food.

Jimin paused and waited for me to chew and swallow. When i was done, he spoke again.

"V. At the dock. What do you think?"

"I don't know. Hopefully nothing miserable?", i guessed and took a mouthful of water.

Jimin raised one of his eyebrows, not very satisfied with the answer.

"Ah, hyung, don't worry. After yesterday, i doubt it'll be anything dramatic.", i said, "Happy times, remember?"

That was, if i could refrain myself from asking him if he was the only V in existance... I cringed and banged my fist at the table. It sounded so ridiculous! Like seriously!

Jimin, who had gotten startled by my sudden cringeattack put his hand on mine, lightly.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

I smiled.

"I'm fine, fine."

I stopped for a second before i leaned forwards on the table as well, watching him with suspicious eyes. Jimin backed away, with confusely moving pupils.

"What?", he asked.

"You never told me...", i said slowly, lowering my head.

Jimin's head lowered as well, in the same tact as mine.

"Toooold you....?", he asked.

"... About J-Hope.", i finished.

Jimin seemed to freeze for a moment before i could see his face gradually turning redder. He scratched his neck nervously and avoided eyecontact in a way too obvious way.

"W-What is there to tell?", he asked.

I smiled, i got him now.

"Tell me!", i childishly craved.

He seemed to panic for a few seconds before he gave up. He sighed and gave me a shy look.

"He just keeps insisting... Calling me and following me around. First i wouldn't fall for it but...", Jimin drew a  hand through his hair, "... Lately, he just keeps appearing in my mind."

It felt nice seeing him stumbling over his emotions. Since we never had talked about his confession to me earlier, it felt like my heart got a bit lighter. He seemed happy. As long as his emotions weren't piling up uselessly, maybe we wouldn't have to talk about it? It could be naturally forgotten?